Dodge RamCharger Central banner
8221 - 8240 of 8285 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I've removed the hood emblem and can confirm that some idiot painted the hood instead of taking the emblem and ram's hood off:eek:
Vehicle Bumper Rim Gas Hood

• Angry
Reactions: Lzed

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,366 Posts
Is Gil Bates in town again?? The boat isn't flying any flags especially a Canadian flag which is disrespectful and violating marine code. He comes here often unfortunately. He lives near by in Washington state near Whidbey Island or somewhere around there which is a 20/30 minute boat ride away.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Is Gil Bates in town again?? The boat isn't flying any flags especially a Canadian flag which is disrespectful and violating marine code. He comes here often unfortunately. He lives near by in Washington state near Whidbey Island or somewhere around there which is a 20/30 minute boat ride away.
I agree, docking without the country's flag is disrespectful! Some marines can get you banned for this.
I noticed that very rich people think that rules and etiquette don't apply to them.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,366 Posts
I'm getting fed up tired of entitled people in this world to be honest. I've had enough.
My dad was a commercial fishermen back in the day and i used to work on a big 500 car/1200 passenger ferry ship that ran between my city and Seattle for a few years. Ships can get fined for not flying the host country's flag. Marine law is the highest law in the land - its even above our constitution - America too, but Gates and cronies like him are above the law.

·
6,366 Posts
My buddy's garage - A 340 Six Pack in his factory 340 4 speed '69 Swinger and a '70 Challenger sitting upside down on a rotisserie to the left. He has a 572 Hemi sitting under the bench ready for it.

Attachments

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta

·
Registered
709 Posts
I've removed the hood emblem and can confirm that some idiot painted the hood instead of taking the emblem and ram's hood off:eek:
View attachment 628956
Oh wow, that takes two seconds lol. Well, if you ever lose an emblem some how, you won’t need one!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Oh wow, that takes two seconds lol. Well, if you ever lose an emblem some how, you won’t need one!
Buahahahahahah exactly;)
I thought painters know what they're doing o_O
It probably took him to 30 min 30 mask the damn emblem and me an hour to clean it...

• Wow
Reactions: Lzed

·
6,366 Posts

·
6,366 Posts
Nice! Ill be Hannibal Smith! Lol

Reactions: TheBohunk

·
6,366 Posts
Wow, that box is stuffed. - "that's what HE said!" lol

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
I'm getting fed up tired of entitled people in this world to be honest. I've had enough.
My dad was a commercial fishermen back in the day and i used to work on a big 500 car/1200 passenger ferry ship that ran between my city and Seattle for a few years. Ships can get fined for not flying the host country's flag. Marine law is the highest law in the land - its even above our constitution - America too, but Gates and cronies like him are above the law.
He is because he has lots and lots of money.
What was it a friend to me a long time ago... "Your innocent in this country, until you run out of money."

·
6,366 Posts
“GIVE me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.” So said Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the Rothschild banking dynasty.

·
Administrator
61,834 Posts
If you would have told me 6 hours ago I would be pulling bees out of a tree, with no bee suit, I would have told you that you were full of it.

I got a call from my sister to help with a few other things, and before I got there she spotted a big bees nest in a tree, and got a friend of hers to come rescue them. When we got there, she had been slowly pulling them out for a hour or so. After helping hold the box for awhile, She talked me into relieving her, and I could not say I was too scared. This was the last box, the first two where pretty well at capacity. Did not spot the queen, so not sure if it was all worth it or not. Was interesting.

Hair Jaw Neck Window Cloud

Road surface Wood Wall Rectangle Asphalt

• Wow
Reactions: Panda
8221 - 8240 of 8285 Posts