Dodge RamCharger Central banner
8201 - 8220 of 8285 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Excellent, I can tell you've already got the plans for it mapped out in your mind!
Yes. I heard a rumor there is a 440 in it. I have not confirmed that. I just know it's a 74 1/2 or a 75. I just hope they are willing to sell and don't want a mint for it. I just hate to see it under that tree. I had a 74 half door TD back in 88/89 and had to let it go. Sad day. I finally started getting back into them about 14 years ago, but I have yet to find another 74 half door. This will have to do. I also have another set of half doors and a top to match.

Reactions: Mojack

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Picked up a nice hard binder in a local online auction. Unfortunately it doesn't have the Dodge Trucks parts book in it, it's full of Briggs & Stratton books.
It should make a nice home for my Factory Service Manual.
There were also nice Holley, Rochester and CARbureTER binders, with their proper innards, but they went higher than I wanted to pay. (then later I looked up the high dollars they're asking on eBay).
Also bought the United Brake Parts shelf.
Wood Gas Shelving Wood stain Flooring

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,366 Posts
Big Carnival cruise ship coming into port tonight. Looks like its coming from Vancouver instead of from up the coast from L.A. or from Seattle.
This tablet that i am borrowing has a horrible camera.

Attachments

Reactions: Panda

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
Big Carnival cruise ship coming into port tonight. Looks like its coming from Vancouver instead of from up the coast from L.A. or from Seattle.
This tablet that i am borrowing has a horrible camera.
I have an "uncle' who recently moved from Sitka, Alaska down to Boise, Idaho.
When the cruise ships arrived in town, the locals made them anchor out in the bay. And the locals don't go into town when the tourist are there.
In Ketchikan Alaska, they allow the cruise ships to dock right in town. They totally block the view out to sea. He called it Trashican.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,366 Posts
The cruise ships love to blow their horns at 11:30 at night when they leave as i only I live 2 blocks from the cruise ship docks. Joy. The ocean is incredible and i love it to pieces and am very lucky to live in such a beautiful area but I'd rather live back in the countryside in the mountains. Better quality people near the farms. That's funny, there's a small town way up north called Bella Bella and all of the cruise ships stop there, and it's the same thing, the ships are bigger than the town. Lol.
Those locals in your uncles town must be scared sheep if they make the ships dock offshore. LOL.

·
6,366 Posts
Yes they are. That exact ship stops and moor's here regularly on its way to Alaska but not this year.
These are all of the cruise ships scheduled to stop here in my town.

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
The cruise ships love to blow their horns at 11:30 at night when they leave as i only I live 2 blocks from the cruise ship docks. Joy. The ocean is incredible and i love it to pieces and am very lucky to live in such a beautiful area but I'd rather live back in the countryside in the mountains. Better quality people near the farms. That's funny, there's a small town way up north called Bella Bella and all of the cruise ships stop there, and it's the same thing, the ships are bigger than the town. Lol.
Those locals in your uncles town must be scared sheep if they make the ships dock offshore. LOL.
The locals just wanted Sitka to be a community... not so much a tourist trap.
When my wife and I went to Sitka on our 30th anniversary to visit my uncle, we took the ferry back home from Haines, Alaska to Seattle.
In Sitka, the ferry docks north of town... out of town. And in Seattle it actually docks way north of the city in Bellingham. 90 miles to be exact.
The Alaska Marine ferries are not the "high end" way to travel. That's okay by me. You can take those cruise ships and stick them someplace I don't care about.

In Sitka...
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

In Bellingham...
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate Car

·
Registered
8,034 Posts

·
6,366 Posts
The locals just wanted Sitka to be a community... not so much a tourist trap.
When my wife and I went to Sitka on our 30th anniversary to visit my uncle, we took the ferry back home from Haines, Alaska to Seattle.
In Sitka, the ferry docks north of town... out of town. And in Seattle it actually docks way north of the city in Bellingham. 90 miles to be exact.
The Alaska Marine ferries are not the "high end" way to travel. That's okay by me. You can take those cruise ships and stick them someplace I don't care about.

In Sitka...
View attachment 628842

In Bellingham...
View attachment 628843
Bellingham has a ferry terminal?? I never knew that, huh. I've been to Bellingham a million times as it is very close to the border on the mainland. They have a giant shopping mall called Bellis Fair Mall that i used to visit.
Those are cool pictures of your truck coming off the ferry. Your wife must have jumped out and ran up ahead to get those shots of you coming off the boat, i like it 👍
These are the three main route ships that travel between Vancouver to Victoria and also Nanaimo to Vancouver.
The small boat is the one you take to go to all of the little gulf islands around here. U2slow lives on one if the little islands next to me. You have to take the little boat for the little islands.
Its a beautiful 1.5hr ride zig zagging through the gulf islands to get to Vancouver.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
Bellingham has a ferry terminal?? I never knew that, huh. I've been to Bellingham a million times as it is very close to the border on the mainland. They have a giant shopping mall called Bellis Fair Mall that i used to visit.
Those are cool pictures of your truck coming off the ferry. Your wife must have jumped out and ran up ahead to get those shots of you coming off the boat, i like it 👍
These are the three main route ships that travel between Vancouver to Victoria and also Nanaimo to Vancouver.
The small boat is the one you take to go to all of the little gulf islands around here. U2slow lives on one if the little islands next to me. You have to take the little boat for the little islands.
Its a beautiful 1.5hr ride zig zagging through the gulf islands to get to Vancouver.
In '76, on our honeymoon, the Columbia was almost brand new. It went right to the docks in Seattle. In '06, on our 30th anniversary trip, it had been moved since up to Bellingham. Quite a bit further away.
Debbie just walked off with the foot passengers to get those shots.
When we went up to the radio station I listen to Meet Up, we took one of those bigger BC Ferries from Horseshoe Bay/ Vancouver to Gibsons.
Some beautiful country for sure.
That Inside Passage to Alaska is really impressive too.

Cloud Water Sky Flag Fence

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
My son, Barrett, has really slowed down on my Daytona metal work lately.
He been busy with real work... stuff that pays.
Here's one of the projects he did recently... a new front door for a client of his...
Rectangle Font Tints and shades Space Symmetry

Wood Rectangle Road surface Font Parallel

Wood Floor Shelving Gas Machine

Plant Building Sky Window Flowerpot

That, and he planted 100 lemon trees on his "ranch" a couple of weeks ago.
I helped him with that endeavor.
He's still trying to get caught up.
He wants my Daytona out off his garage. I told him... get it done. ;D

·
6,366 Posts
Git 'er done!!! That door looks awesome 👍

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta

·
6,366 Posts
Yes BC is very beautiful. I've sailed all around the island, its incredible. I also took the BC ferry from Port Hardy which is almost at the northern tip of the island and a 19 hour drive to get there and then sailed all the way up to Prince Rupert up near the Alaskan panhandle. Its an overnight sailing and ridiculously beautiful the whole way. 👍

Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta

·
6,366 Posts
A huge cruise ship from Nassau in port today.

Attachments

·
6,366 Posts
Having a beer down at the harbour today. I never do more than one beer when I'm in my Power Wagon (I'm not giving the cops a reason to seize my truck).

Attachments

8201 - 8220 of 8285 Posts