Dodge RamCharger Central banner
7981 - 8000 of 8023 Posts

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
4,794 Posts
The treasures are sitting down people's driveways and backyards! Go get 'em!

·
Administrator
61,006 Posts
Reactions: KurtfromLaQuinta

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
4,794 Posts
What an awesome movie and cast. I was 12 when it was in the theaters! Lol. I own a copy on DVD. Lol. The beginning of the movie is priceless and one if my favorites still! Next to a V8, I love the sound of a V12.

Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

·
4,794 Posts
Hey I can see Canada from there! Hahaha. Not.
Beautiful picture my friend. This photo would certainly qualify for a special feature that we will be featuring soon on this site. I like how you captured part of your truck! 👍

·
Registered
548 Posts
Now, you got me curious. Why did you paint all the aluminum window trims, seals and door handles?
So, I removed all of the long aluminum trim pieces besides a few on the tail gate. I want to just tack weld the holes and fill it in. Window trim will be replaced eventually & door handles painted are temporary, I have a new set. All of this was painted in rubberized undercoating before I owned it. I primered it in Raptor Liner’s anti corrosive primer in kind of a hurry since I am currently daily driving my RC. It was exposed to the elements pretty badly before I primered it

·
4,794 Posts
This was a nice surprise today to see parked next to me when I got back from the bank. You don't see too many '67 Belvedere's driving around anymore - especially a 2 door post. I noticed the 3 in-the-tree column shifter so it must be a slant 6 under the hood. Too cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
So, I removed all of the long aluminum trim pieces besides a few on the tail gate. I want to just tack weld the holes and fill it in. Window trim will be replaced eventually & door handles painted are temporary, I have a new set. All of this was painted in rubberized undercoating before I owned it. I primered it in Raptor Liner’s anti corrosive primer in kind of a hurry since I am currently daily driving my RC. It was exposed to the elements pretty badly before I primered it
I like the look because I don't like the chrome. ☺

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
This was a nice surprise today to see parked next to me when I got back from the bank. You don't see too many '67 Belvedere's driving around anymore - especially a 2 door post. I noticed the 3 in-the-tree column shifter so it must be a slant 6 under the hood. Too cool.
Looks like a retro Mopar parking lot.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I like the look because I don't like the chrome. ☺
Appreciate it!!! I was never a fan of chrome either. I don’t have the know how to make a show truck so I’ll just be making the truck how I like it. Concerning how much junk came from under those trim pieces anyway

·
Registered
812 Posts
That had to have been on purpose.

·
Registered
812 Posts
It was Unfortunately stuck in a damp building here for a few years until I got the new garage built. The time wasn’t kind to it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
It was Unfortunately stuck in a damp building here for a few years until I got the new garage built. The time wasn’t kind to it.
I’ll tell ya what, harbor freight can be junk but they got some decent looking and sized tool boxes for cheap these days.

7981 - 8000 of 8023 Posts