Dodge RamCharger Central banner
7601 - 7620 of 7622 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Random Picture. Nothing at all to do with Chrysler (Except the sticker on the back that says my other car is a Mopar).

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Sky Plant

Just wanted to point out that I've never let a sign stop me from exploring with a vehicle.
Pic is on the back out from Yucca Canyon Trail - Carlsbad Caverns NP.

Reactions: inzane

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Mack doing some work some time before blowout preventers were in use. What a mess. Be surprised if nobody got killed.
Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Vehicle Tire Sky Photograph

·
Registered
'79 Dodge Power Wagon Macho
3,917 Posts
Oooh nice. Are those your babys?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yeah. I’ve had an infatuation with old com-bloc weaponry for almost as long as I’ve been into mopars. This is my entire AK family.

Most of these are no longer available in the US on the primary market.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Yeah. I’ve had an infatuation with old com-bloc weaponry for almost as long as I’ve been into mopars. This is my entire AK family.

Most of these are no longer available in the US on the primary market.
Nice collection. I'll bet today's leftie Americans must love you! Lol
AR's and AK's are the perfect defense weapon for around the home.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Using a poor man's cathead to run casing on a shallow well. From the lack of hands on the floor I figure the well's a little gassy and the draw works on the rig are probably steam powered. Lighting the boiler would be extremely dangerous. Frankly I'd have gotten a longer rope, but the trees suggest he's got the wind at his back for safety's sake lol.
Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Atmosphere Cloud Black-and-white Smoke Geological phenomenon

·
Registered
508 Posts
Walked by this gal in the junkyard the other day

Looked like a poly 318 under the hood. Had it been a 2-door I would have had a hard time not asking them to load it up and haul it to my place

Plant Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Ha, I used to have the same car, a '64 Savoy but mine was a light blue 2 door post with a slant 6 and a three in the tree. It was pretty mint. Wish I still had it.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Mine was a 65 Fury III. I had it in the late 90s. It was near mint with only like 42k on the clock and barely a lick of surface rust. The AC even worked still. That’s the car that sold me on R12 systems. 😂

It was a white 4-door 318 poly head. But it had been sitting in storage for a very long period of time and the valve seals were toast and it left blue clouds everywhere I went.

I should have kept it. I could have replaced the valve seals or even built a big block for it. It was in such nice shape. But I was a teenager and thought 4-doors were lame. 😩

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
I hear ya on that, even the cars that have 2 doors too many are starting to become popular for sure, especially if the bits and pieces are mint. Mine had a mint grille and taillights and chrome trim also, the paint was faded that's all.

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
A moment of silence please... 😭

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Not mine. This was some sort of crime spree with arsons involved in Benton Co WA

·
Registered
711 Posts
uuuuuuhhh, what a loss ....

7601 - 7620 of 7622 Posts