Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 978 Posts

· Registered
8,724 Posts
crazzywolfie said:
woke up to at least 20cm of snow on my one truck. my mom was nice enough to to give my ramcharger a quick brush of before she went to work a 5am so there was less snow on it at 7am than there would have been.
It's gonna be 84F. here today (28.88888888888889 C. for you Canuks)

· Registered
8,724 Posts
megatrek said:
How far north did ya go?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
We drove to Denali, Fairbanks then down to North Pole on our way to Anchorage... then back to La Quinta.
Well... after another week and a half of driving that is.
Whoops. I meant Rancho Mirage.
We were just married and we rented an apartment for 3 years.

· Registered
8,724 Posts
blueduster said:
LOL no I didn't see that. You can't tell but I'm actually parked in a parking lot overlooking the beach. Gotta go north of LA to Pismo beach to drive on it I think. Not sure there is one in SD county.
The only place you can drive on the beach in California is Pismo.
And they are always trying to stop that.

· Registered
8,724 Posts
Mike Barf said:
going to need to add the anti submarine strap before too long there kurt
Whoops! Is something hanging out? ;D

At the Blood Bank doing a Aphersis... need to get back home and finish my truck!

· Registered
8,724 Posts
SuperBurban said:
I was thinking from the big Mo. the sounds of those rounds passing overhead, is one of those sounds that will never leave your memory.

The weight of a VW Beetle lobbed over 20 miles away!
I was deep sea fishing once with my dad off the coast of San Diego near San Clemente Island, quite a few years back.
We were out far enough we couldn't see the shore. I keep feeling a weird concussion feeling and asked the skipper if he felt it. He said the New Jersey was just over the horizon shooting the 16" guns at San Clemente Island!
Heading back in late that afternoon we went by the battleship about a mile away from us! I was impressed!!!

· Registered
8,724 Posts
SuperBurban said:
We were deep into Kuwait, pushing north. You could not here the firing, and we could not her the landing. But that whistling sound as they passed overhead, was unmistakable. As we stopped for a quick regrouping/ lunch break, one of my senior NCO's recalled some of his stories from Vietnam, and actually saw the sells land, and the destruction they did. As we sat there, we all agreed that then would be the last time those guns ever fired combat. Sad to see them decommissioned.
More impressiveness!

· Registered
8,724 Posts
SuperBurban said:
Yep, getting to be normal here also. For a small town like this, it almost makes sense. Get Medicaid to pay for the scooter, welfare pays the electric bill to recharge it. So whats the need for a car?
MORE POWER!!! ARGH!!!

· Registered
8,724 Posts
comrade cheddar said:
I worked on a house last year that was built in 1920. Under the hardwood floor just inside the front door was a 1920 penny. We think it was placed there by the original builders.
I just got a 1920 one the other day in the grocery store! And it's worth almost .35! It's a little rough unfortunately.
Of course, if I was in circulation for all those years, I guess I would be pretty rough too.

· Registered
8,724 Posts
SuperBurban said:
1897 | "U.S.S. Massachusetts, fire room" Tending the battleship's coal-fired boilers.

"I'm giving her all she's got, Captain!"
You must hang out at www.shorpy.com? A cool picture place for sure.

· Registered
8,724 Posts
9dawgs said:
Sorry to hear about all the snow and ice y'all are having but this was my evening yesterday. Sunset with a couple of my grand babies and wife.
A couple! I just have one. And I'll bet I'm older than you. ;D

· Registered
8,724 Posts
Donk said:
our beaches are little whiter than they are there dawgs

Here's the road closure gate on the west edge of town yesterday.
That arm laying beside the pickup is supposed to be across the road.
Looks like the sand storm we had a couple of days ago here in the desert.
I had little sand dunes in my driveway.

You should have seen all the 4 wheel poseurs "off roading" in my driveway.

Not snow. ;D

1 - 20 of 978 Posts