Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys this is an invite for all who are going to be at Ram Jam. There is going to be a parade in Randolf on the 4th. Trail Krawlers is inviting us to join them in the parade. They like to have as many 4x4's they can to give support to the town that gives the ORV park so much support. They need to get a head count on how many want to be in the parade. So post here if you are going to be in the parade. They need a head count pretty soon so let me know SOON. If you need more Info let me know and Ill find out.

Thanks
Mike
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm trying to get a way to be there Mike but I just can't say yet thet I will. It isn't looking real promising.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
Yea I can be in the Parade also assuming that we aren't out wheelin somewhere. Oh ya I might need a back up driver though cause we won't get their will like 1:00 that morning or so ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,443 Posts
i'm in.... that is, if people really want to see a vehicle as rusty as mine. ;D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the club that we are going to be in the parade with are not show trucks. It doesnt matter how pretty or shined up your truck is in fact a little muddy probably wouldnt be a bad thing.
its all for the kids so if you can try and bring some candy to throw out cause from past parades the kids know that the big trucks have candy ;D ;D

Just remember its all for fun.

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
if im there, ill be in it. but i have a crucial decision to make before i will know if im even comin to RJ this year.

Duane
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
On the fifth is it, that is kinda the main wheeling day maybe. Actually I suppose everything will be broke by then any way so we can just trailer though and high tail it out of town, LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,081 Posts
Mopar_Mudder said:
On the fifth is it, that is kinda the main wheeling day maybe. Actually I suppose everything will be broke by then any way so we can just trailer though and high tail it out of town, LOL
Don't forget those axleshafts ;) ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,443 Posts
Cooter said:
Mopar_Mudder said:
On the fifth is it, that is kinda the main wheeling day maybe. Actually I suppose everything will be broke by then any way so we can just trailer though and high tail it out of town, LOL
Don't forget those axleshafts ;) ;D
last year's Ram Jam:

quote from crowd: "dude, what'd you break?!"
Brent: just an axle shaft. no biggie, i always have extras in the truck, (wink) just in case.

he was back in the muck in about an hour. that is so sweet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
That reminds me, got the Dana 70 in now and don't have any spare shafts for it yet. Guess I better hope one doesn't break, so far so good :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
YankeeHick79 said:
Cooter said:
Mopar_Mudder said:
On the fifth is it, that is kinda the main wheeling day maybe. Actually I suppose everything will be broke by then any way so we can just trailer though and high tail it out of town, LOL
Don't forget those axleshafts ;) ;D
last year's Ram Jam:

quote from crowd: "dude, what'd you break?!"
Brent: just an axle shaft. no biggie, i always have extras in the truck, (wink) just in case.

he was back in the muck in about an hour. that is so sweet!
From Ram Jam 1...
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top