Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Ramtuff's "Project Mayhem"

12K views 109 replies 29 participants last post by  Ramtuff 
#1 ·
Here's a few pictures of my trail rig.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Here's a shot with the window from my old rig (look in the R/C pics section for "total white trash") in it.

Attachments

#7 ·
Ramtuff said:
Here's a shot with the window from old rig (look in the R/C pics section for "total white trash") in it.
Wheres the RCC sticker?? Looks nice! Wanna 1982 auto for it? I'll trade ya!

#8 ·
nice truck {cool}...for a trail rig though I would suggest loosing those running boards ;)

#9 ·
phoenix827 said:
Ramtuff said:
Here's a shot with the window from old rig (look in the R/C pics section for "total white trash") in it.
The RCC stickers are coming. Sorry, but I think I'll keep the manual. ;D ;D

Ian

#10 ·
santak said:
Ramtuff said:
Here's a few pictures of my trail rig.
nice truck {cool}...for a trail rig though I would suggest loosing those running boards ;)
Thanks, and don't worry, the running boards are coming off this weekend and getting tossed out.

Ian

#11 ·
Ramtuff said:
phoenix827 said:
Ramtuff said:
The RCC stickers are coming. Sorry, but I think I'll keep the manual. ;D ;D

Ian
I had to try!! LOL
Thanks, and don't worry, the running boards are coming off this weekend and getting tossed out.
From the posts in the pa board I thought the boards were off a long time ago! Hope the quoting worked right.

#12 ·
nope, oh well, first try with multiple quotes, i'll get it.

#13 ·
The running boards in the PA board I'm trying to get rid of are off my 90 R/C. I's much rather have a set of nerf bars on my 90, and for this rig I'm going to build some rock sliders...along with some new bumpers.

#14 ·
ahh! Ok. Now I get it! ( i think) ;D

#15 ·
It's funny, this truck looks just like my old rig before I painted it smurf blue. The only differences are this one's a 4-speed, the mirrors and the rear bumper. Everything else is the same, even the year. ;D Here's a pic of the old rig for comparison. Yes, that's a werewolf mask my dad's wearing....it was Halloween.

Attachments

#16 ·
cool Ian,nice lookin trail rig!!!!!!!

#18 ·
Here are some gauges I had lying around from another project I had. The tach will most likely be mounted on the column, and the other two are going to be mounted in the black panel next to the 4WD indicator. Hopefully, I can get them mounted tomarrow and take some more pics.

Ian

Attachments

#23 ·
83Ramchrgr35s-- As time and money provides, it won't stay stock. ;D

Mopar Maniac-- No 360 here, unfortunately. This puppy's powered by a 318.

Here's a shot with the two Autometer gauges mounted.

Attachments

#24 ·
Mopar_Man said:
Get to work on that sucker!! Let's see bout 12" of lift and some 44s ;D ;D
Thanks for the kick in the butt!! ;D Actually, a 4 inch lift is going on sometime this week (probably start on it tomarrow), and I'll be running either 33's or 35's (whatever I can find cheap and used). I'm gonna start saving up some moolah and upgrade it to Dana 60's and run 44's (with the 4 inch lift and maybe a slight body lift). Some day it'll be capable of causing some real mayhem. ;D ;D

Ian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.