Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pictures of my trail rig.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a rear shot of my two girls.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Passenger side
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A front view.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's right boys and girls...she's a 4-speed. ;D
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a shot with the window from my old rig (look in the R/C pics section for "total white trash") in it.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,862 Posts
Ramtuff said:
Here's a shot with the window from old rig (look in the R/C pics section for "total white trash") in it.
Wheres the RCC sticker?? Looks nice! Wanna 1982 auto for it? I'll trade ya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,187 Posts
Ramtuff said:
Here's a few pictures of my trail rig.
nice truck {cool}...for a trail rig though I would suggest loosing those running boards ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
phoenix827 said:
Ramtuff said:
Here's a shot with the window from old rig (look in the R/C pics section for "total white trash") in it.
Wheres the RCC sticker?? Looks nice! Wanna 1982 auto for it? I'll trade ya!
The RCC stickers are coming. Sorry, but I think I'll keep the manual. ;D ;D

Ian
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
santak said:
Ramtuff said:
Here's a few pictures of my trail rig.
nice truck {cool}...for a trail rig though I would suggest loosing those running boards ;)
Thanks, and don't worry, the running boards are coming off this weekend and getting tossed out.

Ian
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,862 Posts
Ramtuff said:
phoenix827 said:
Ramtuff said:
Here's a shot with the window from old rig (look in the R/C pics section for "total white trash") in it.
Wheres the RCC sticker?? Looks nice! Wanna 1982 auto for it? I'll trade ya!
The RCC stickers are coming. Sorry, but I think I'll keep the manual. ;D ;D

Ian
I had to try!! LOL
Thanks, and don't worry, the running boards are coming off this weekend and getting tossed out.
From the posts in the pa board I thought the boards were off a long time ago! Hope the quoting worked right.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,862 Posts
nope, oh well, first try with multiple quotes, i'll get it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The running boards in the PA board I'm trying to get rid of are off my 90 R/C. I's much rather have a set of nerf bars on my 90, and for this rig I'm going to build some rock sliders...along with some new bumpers.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,862 Posts
ahh! Ok. Now I get it! ( i think) ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's funny, this truck looks just like my old rig before I painted it smurf blue. The only differences are this one's a 4-speed, the mirrors and the rear bumper. Everything else is the same, even the year. ;D Here's a pic of the old rig for comparison. Yes, that's a werewolf mask my dad's wearing....it was Halloween.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,567 Posts
cool Ian,nice lookin trail rig!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
horntoad11 said:
cool Ian,nice lookin trail rig!!!!!!!
Thanks Mike!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are some gauges I had lying around from another project I had. The tach will most likely be mounted on the column, and the other two are going to be mounted in the black panel next to the 4WD indicator. Hopefully, I can get them mounted tomarrow and take some more pics.

Ian
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the compliment OBX!!


Ian
 
1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top