Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's my Fiero with a 2 inch drop in front. I'm doing the rear right now. This is as close to a riceboy as I get.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here's a close up of the front drop. Notice the painted caliper to match the car. ;D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I finally got the pics working! ;D

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wycowboy said:
Nice looking Fiero, hope mine looks as good when I get done with it.
Thanks a lot. The only trouble I have is that I'm NEVER done with that car. There's always something I want to do to it. Right now, it's a 2 inch drop with poly bushings, a larger front sway bar, and a rear sway bar. Next will be a set of side scoops, followed by heated leather seats and leather door panels. I may have a sickness, but I don't want to be cured. ;D

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
nice wheels! what are those - size and name? sweet!

jeff

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YankeeHick79 said:
nice wheels! what are those - size and name? sweet!

jeff
Thatnks for the compliment. They're TSW Blade's, 15X7. I'm running a 205/60 directional Perelli on them, but I think I might bump the backs up to a 215 to fill the wheel wells out a little better.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
18's fart exhaust and a big ol bookshelf wing now that would be tyte hehe jk nice ride have fun with it and do none of the above

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hooyeah said:
18's fart exhaust and a big ol bookshelf wing now that would be tyte hehe jk nice ride have fun with it and do none of the above
What's scary is I've actually seen some Fieros like that. Big wing, fart pipes, vinyl graphics everywhere. I feel so sorry for those poor cars.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
a couple years ago i saw one and i was liek wut the hell was that i've also seen a few with a cap on the back makes it look liek a wagon

G

·
Ramtuff, I was over helping a buddy do a kit thing to one of those Fieros. I really like what he has done with it. It is a Ferrari F-50? ( I think, don't know my Ferraris) that looks just like the one on the movie "The Rock" with Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery. He really has done a great job, It has a (again, I think) mid-nineties ( I am sure he said it was a 93 Vette for a donor) vette motor with some added go fast goodies. He has got monster rims and tires for it. I was over there to lend a hand 'glassing the rear body section to the fiero donor car. When he is done with it I will send pics! (maybe a few in construction if I get the opportunity)

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If it's like the one from the Rock, it's a 355...awesome looking car. I would love some pics if it's not too much trouble. I've been thinking about doing a kit, either the Ferrari 355 or a Lamborghini Countach. I'll probably do the Lamborghini, but the soonest I'll be able to start on a kit is 2004, so I have to keep dreaming for awhile yet.

G

·
Yep, 355, I asked him today, went over there to lend a hand again, big body parts going on and it takes a few hands. Man I wish I had a digi cam! He got some pics with his disposable, pretty easy kit so far! I am going to have to build my Coronet HOT to beat him when he is finished. He is good engineer and he is not dumb-assing the project, which means it will SCREAM!!! He did drop some bucks on the donor vette and the swap kit, I think it is made by PISA corp. Engine cradle and everything comes with it! He really is paying attention to detail. Found out today that Ferrari pulled the plug on these kits, he has one of the last ones after thier lawsuit!

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds like it's going to be an awesome car when he's done. There are still one or two companies still making the 355 kit, but I'm unsure of the quality of them. All the one making high quality ones were sued by Ferrari big time and forced to break their molds. Ferrai has a crappy attitude and they try to put all the kit manufacturers out of business. Sure, there's the issue of copywrite infringement and all, but it's not like anyone building a kit can afford the real deal (which is why they're building a kit in the first place) so they're not loosing any business. Oh well, whacha gonna do?

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's a picture of an F-50. The Finale is an origional design, and it's actually quite impressive in person.

Attachments

G

·
Ramtuff said:
Sounds like it's going to be an awesome car when he's done. There are still one or two companies still making the 355 kit, but I'm unsure of the quality of them. All the one making high quality ones were sued by Ferrari big time and forced to break their molds. Ferrai has a crappy attitude and they try to put all the kit manufacturers out of business. Sure, there's the issue of copywrite infringement and all, but it's not like anyone building a kit can afford the real deal (which is why they're building a kit in the first place) so they're not loosing any business. Oh well, whacha gonna do?
It really pisses me off, guys like Carroll Shelby that, took a british car, put a american motor in it, and wants to call THAT a copyright infringement, especially when the kit manufacturers kept the marque alive really. Same with all derivitive kit cars. If not for the kit car movement, most of those exotic kit car manufacturers would go out of businesss from lack of interest LOL

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shelby only went after the kit companies that refused to donate to his cancer foundation, those who did he left alone. I still don't agree with it (sounds kind of like extortion to me), especially since Ford footed the bill for him to make the Cobra.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
i thought the finale looked a bit like the f50 nowe that i see the f50 pic again it looks simaliar yet different theres a feiro that i think someone made into a 275 gtb that i've seen little tip off was the speedo only went to 180 (kmph)

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, I'm gonna have the rear suspension finished up this week, so I'll post some pics. It was totally dissassembled, cleaned, painted, and modified. Mods included, poly bushings, poly tie rod end dust covers, poly ball joint covers, higher rate KYB struts, Suspension Technique 2" drop springs, a rear sway bar, and some custom painting (silver and red Hammertone). I'm also going to be adding cross drilled rotors to it, but haven't gotten around to ordering them yet.

1 - 20 of 233 Posts