Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on going to RamJam and i also have some parts lying around the old barn and work shop. Are we going to have a swap meet at RamJam? And if we are what iseverying bring or or what is everyone looking for? I have a-
Running 318 motor-tired but doesn't smoke,
Sb 4 barrel intake
Various 318 components-alternator, bracket pulley, PS pump
A set of descent non emission 318 heads
A rebuildable SB TF torque flight 727 taht work but falls out of gear alot
318 torque coverter on the 727
a kick back lever for a bb from a RV

Not much there but non the less if somewants some for trade or want to by, i can deliver to ram jam or just bring the stuff for the swap meet. Not sureill bring the the engine unless someone is interrested.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
We intend to bring some parts to swap ect. I'm interested in the 4 bbl intake for a small block. Not sure what all we'll bring. I know some dana 60's ect. wenches.....

G

·
Toyradio said:
We intend to bring some parts to swap ect. I'm interested in the 4 bbl intake for a small block. Not sure what all we'll bring. I know some dana 60's ect. wenches.....
Wenches, better not let Patty hear you talking like that, she will get that bat after you.

·
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Toyradio said:
Well skip the 4 barrel intake is on the 318 right know was kinda hoping to get rid of the whole thing. If not then ill put it in my next ranch truck

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
How's this...I want a D60 Front axle...as complete as I can get it.

I have: A-727 w/360 torque converter, NP-208, NP-205, NP-203, 1971 318, maybe a NP-435 (if it doesn't sell first), front driveshafts, rear drive shafts, 9.25 rear end (diff is shot).

Also a few 71 W-200 parts...glass, cluster, etc.

edit: Wow, going fast already. ;D

·
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cooper30 said:
How's this...I want a D60 Front axle...as complete as I can get it.

I have: A-727 w/360 torque converter, NP-208, NP-205, NP-203, 1971 318, maybe a NP-435 (if it doesn't sell first), front driveshaft, rear drive shaft, 9.25 rear end (diff is shot).
Im interrested in the np 205 and np435, Sorry don't have a dana 60 to trade for them ;D But if you think you want to bring them down to ramjam IM me if you want to trade orhow much you want for them.

·
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also have a rebuildable Thermoquad Carburator, it worked the only thing i see wroung with it is the secoundary is stuck and and sticks when you push on the throttle.

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Sitting in the back room as we speak....ummm...type. ;D

There was another member who was interested. I'll see if he really wants it. If not, I'll let you know (soon).

·
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cooper30 said:
Sitting in the back room as we speak....ummm...type. ;D

There was another member who was interested. I'll see if he really wants it. If not, I'll bring it down.
Sounds good, just give me hollar

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
for the swap meet I have a full set of stock dodge alum rims w/ 235/60's on them small pattern.. and a set of small pattern roters, wiper moter, old alternator, 440 car manifolds.... and still gatherin things up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a 9.25 and FT 44 with 3.54 gears. The 44 has flat tops which have been drilled and tapped for crossover. Ready to go for 3/4 heims. Also have brand new high steer arm to go with it. If anyone interested can bring for swap meet. Let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Anybody have any interest in a 203 or a 208?

I'll bring them if there is, but I don't want to haul them 2000 miles down to TX and then 2000 miles back. ;D

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
78RC440 said:
I have a 9.25 and FT 44 with 3.54 gears. The 44 has flat tops which have been drilled and tapped for crossover. Ready to go for 3/4 heims. Also have brand new high steer arm to go with it. If anyone interested can bring for swap meet. Let me know. Thanks
Bring the high steer block and put Tugboats name on it.

G

·
If anybody going to RJ is passing through Casper I have some stuff I will send along if they are willing. Get what you can for it and I will split any profits 50-50 with you.

Chris

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Bring you stuff and they will come see and purchase.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts