Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going to ram jam 05 ? Maybe we could do a meet and all drive down together, convoy style. I live in Sioux City and would not mind meeting a few members to drive down with. kinda like a state chapter meet (South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota) it'd be nice to see a line of dodges going to go play. :eek:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'm willing to convoy with anyone around the chicagoland area. I have a tow rig that can pull anything if you have a car hauler trailer. Otherwise, just having someone else to BS with at fill ups or just in case I were to break down would be great. Hope to hear from anyone interested.

Bob

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
We'll convoy over, but from Texas

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Convoy's are a cool idea. Could always have chapters in a specific region put their own convoy's together (New England, NY/NJ/PA/CT, Mid-Atlantic).

"... Coz we got a little ol’ convoy rockin’ thru the night
Yeah we got a little ol’ convoy ain't she a beautiful sight
Come on and join our convoy ain't nothin’ gonna get in our way
We gonna roll this truckin’ convoy ‘cross the USA
Convoy..." ;D :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought it'd be kinda a cool idea just for the looks and if anything breaks down. Only been driving mine a lil over a month after putting it together. just short trips like 35 miles or so. But by spring I plan on having my new body on with my freebie 318 crate motor, wish it was my stroker 360 but baby's about to drop any day now so no funds for that.

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
I wanted to convoy to Alto this year, but the closest members who were going were in NC and GA.

Also, I got there earlier than a lot of people.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I know David will be going,which probably means Jake and Duane will be going,hopefully Mike and all the others will be coming in '05 also. We could start a "Southern" chapter convoy out that way to Superlift. What yall think?

Jimmy

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
Mopar Man said:
I know David will be going,which probably means Jake and Duane will be going,hopefully Mike and all the others will be coming in '05 also. We could start a "Southern" chapter convoy out that way to Superlift. What yall think?

Jimmy
Does that mean *you* are going too?

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'll be rolling out of Michigan, Not sure of a route yet though. Sounds like a great idea though.

·
Premium Member
8,085 Posts
Sam, Jamie, Skip, Eric & whoever else from south of DFW can stay at our place, if they want to drive up a night early and leave in the morning.

Sam might want to break up the trip, driving with a bambino & all... ;D

Brad

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
There should be about 4 or mor coming out of Houston. Brad, Tugboat will be in the Dallas area after her gets out of UTI in March,

·
5,657 Posts
BradicusX said:
Sam, Jamie, Skip, Eric & whoever else from south of DFW can stay at our place, if they want to drive up a night early and leave in the morning.

Brad
Cool sounds good brad, that will help my chevy make the towing trip a little easier ;D

G

·
BradicusX said:

Brad
Man I will have to leave and extra day to meet up with you guys.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Have 1 definite, 2 more maybe coming down from IL. Anyone else from that area?

Bob

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ill be heading down I 29 from Sioux City. can wait here for the Minnesota's or South Dakotas then head down and meet the Nebraska's and so on

1 - 20 of 27 Posts