Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Sam or Mods,
I will have a card up for submission soon for the Forida Capter.
We are currently working out our logo. All decisions are put to a vote in our chapter. I will post several for our chapter to vote on and will submit the winner for your approval.. Please Email or I'm me with suggestions to format and approvable wordage.. Thank you...
Rodney E. Reed
Mid_evil_thymz
Co-Leader Florida Chapter

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
where was i when this became a contest? :-\
i remember that top one from about a year ago.in fact just last week i came across one in my room and added some color and copied some.i keep a bunch in my glovebox :)

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
I don't know if anyone will ever see this even, but I actually sent in an 'updated' version of my card... It's better. If you want it, email me. If Sam or a Mod or someone sees this and will change it, email me and I'll send you the other one...
derek

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
BurnOut said:
I don't know if anyone will ever see this even, but I actually sent in an 'updated' version of my card... It's better. If you want it, email me. If Sam or a Mod or someone sees this and will change it, email me and I'll send you the other one...
derek
I'll take a copy of it if you want to e-mail it to me I've been handing these card out now for a while and have handed out somewhere around 200. ;D I think the next ones will be made by the pro shop.

Scott

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Pretty damn cool. I really liked BurnOuts and PrimerGray's cards. I would like to get something like them to hand out.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
not bad but I think it's a little big. LOL. But in all honesty I like to put my contact info on the card and none of them have space for it so what I'm doing right now is pinting the back full. LOL

scott

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
well, it ain't that big. It' 3.3" by 2 ", but it shows up that big on here..not sure why.

I may add some contact info before I print them up. Not sure if I want to tho, cuz if the person is a jerk, they may cause problems. I know I don't like it when flyers are left on my car for stupid crap like avon and all.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
LOL thats why I carry two different cards both look the same but one doesn't have my contact info on it just my name.

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Here's that updated version of my card. It's just a jpg, because if i put up the word doc there would be font and version problems...

When I print them on the back is says "Our member ____________ thought you might be interested."
And then I add contact info below that if I want to.

derek

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
where can one find these business cards?

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
1979seattleRC said:
where can one find these business cards?
You have to use a print shop or something and print them up from here.. The business card paper with perforated edges isnt that expensive.I usually stick them under a windshield wiper or hand them right to the person and tell them a little about the site.
Thats what I do. But Im out of them and havent had the cash to get new ink cartidges

1 - 20 of 35 Posts