Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
This is my first post, and I first wanted to say hello, and that I'm impressed with this site. I've had my R/C for about six years and never thought there was this much of a following for this vehicle. 8)

I'm in the process of bringing mine back to new life and so far have been doing the "lipstick & ruge" part. (bodywork,paintjob, window tint and new wheels). Its an '84 4x2
and I want it to turn as many heads as I can, without it looking dorky. I'm missing the front side emblems for the fenders that say Ramcharger. I've checked with the dealer and found its obsolete :\'( . Does anyone out here have a few they'd part with?? $$ ??
Please respond if you do.
I'm now starting to look for another 318 to r/r and so far haven't had good luck with finding one thats usable. I do have a few more to look at. I was also looking at a 360 crate motor
and am still debating that. I'll be posting photos of the "ride"
so let me know what you think.
Have a GREAT DAY ! ;D
Fla Cracker

·
Registered
756 Posts
ive got some ramcharger emblems i will sell you, i dont know what they are worth, i have one for each fender, and one for the tailgate, let me know

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
yeah, i got a set too. and a few extra lil square silver ones. lemme know if ya need em. im gonna shave the body vclean soon anyways so i dont need them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.