Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are a list of Ram Jam 2004 Sponsors and items they are donating for our raffle. This will be an updated list as we get more info or obtain more sponsors.

Only people that pre-register for Ram Jam 2004 will be given a ticket for this raffle. You do not need to be present to win, so even if you know you won't be going to Ram Jam pre-register anyways, you will get 1 Ram Jam tshirt and a raffle ticket to possibly win one of these great prizes. Plus you will be helping with Ram Jam 2004 funding :)

You can pre-register at http://ramchargercentral.com/boards/index.php?action=ramjamregister

For more Ram Jam 2004 info go to http://ramchargercentral.com/boards/index.php?board=101;action=display;threadid=33250

360air intakez---2 complete intake kits and 12 percent off of retail for rcc members on dodge kits

tuffy products---100 dollar gift certificate on any product they offer. valid for one year.

pro muffler and automotive---custom bar b que pit estimated value 600 dollars

Rocky Mountain Suspension---$250-$499 in products - TBA

Custom Cals---TBA

Digi Moto Diagnostics Software---TBA (will be Computer software + OBDII plug/ISO box to do self diagnostic + 1/4 mile, Dyno Meter for OBDII Vehicles)

Maximum Offroad---TBA

Tuff Country Suspension--2 $250 Gift Certificates

off-roadlights.com--1 pair RMDL240 Driving Lights, 1 pair RMDL170 Driving Lights, 1 pair FLTR240C-Clear Combo filters, 1 Pair FLTR170C-Clear Combo filters

sillplates.com--(1) 4 pc. set '72-'84 stainless sill plates with screws, (1) 4 pc. set '85-'93 stainless sill plates with screws, and one ICI stainless rocker panel trim kit for '84-'92 Ramcharger.

tpi performance, deep hughes transmission pan

toyradio cb sales- Uniden PC68 40 channel radio, Valor Antenna, Coax, and mount set.

jamie

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Jamie, you forgot.....Toyradio CB Shop, CB radio equipment . Not sure just what will be offered yet. Maybe a surprise package deal.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
COOL!! Good work you guys!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
they're probably bringing in more sponsors as of late because it's kinda' rare to see dodges in action i've noticed. usually it's chevs, fords, and those damn jeeps....but if anyone else has noticed.....dodges are scarce. that's cool stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
who, as far as magazines, have been notified and have any shown an interest in attending??

·
Registered
419 Posts
hey sam i have talked to several parts stores up here in this area and i know one will be willing to donate a door prize or raffle prize how do i need to go about this?

·
Registered
419 Posts
ohh yes sam i forgot has anyone checked with dodgetruckworld, or ten magazine, the web adress is www.dtw.truckmoxie.com i think they might be interested in something, and ten magazine is the owners of the site and they do 4x4 magazines so might be something to check out.

·
Founder
25,731 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
we recieved a donation of 25.00 from weaver motors incorporated today that is based in kirbyville tx, thanks weaver motors,

also pro muffler and automotive has donated a smoker pit valued at 600 dollars that will be delivered at ram jam as well.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I think I'll donate two box set Ram Jam DVD's They should be for the Raffle. I'll send you the forms and DVD in the mail Hopefully later this week.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I have the forms just have to fill them out and mail it all to you.

Scott

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you can email them or fax them or just email me the basics so i can get it posted, if you have a logo you want on the banner ineed it in the next couple days, it will be started on monday.

jamie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.