Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys and gals, i know everyone wanted extra shirts after ram jam. if your interested im trying to see if we can get a few extras. let me know if you would want them and what sizes. if i get enough i can get extras made up. rampar and skip pm me on the shirts i owe you guys. pm or email me

jamie

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok talked to the printer, the screens are still made up so it is no big deal to get them done, if anyone wants any i need a basic count on them. there will be a shipping charge as im just passing the buck. lol im gonna order on friday at the latest. shiloh ridge requested some so i need to get them done quick.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
How much and what sizes are available? Kids?

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the shirts will be just like the originals, sizes are normal sizes and some youths, although add one dollar for 2xl and 2 dollars for 3xl as they charge me for them, they are 15 each just like the first batch, im just doing this for everyone that didnt get one or didnt get a chance to order any. the shipping will be a couple bucks unless there is a lot of shirts being sent. normal youth sizes are ok, just some of them are too small for the actual image we have for ram jam. ;D

G

·
mrpeal said:
the shirts will be just like the originals, sizes are normal sizes and some youths, although add one dollar for 2xl and 2 dollars for 3xl as they charge me for them, they are 15 each just like the first batch, im just doing this for everyone that didnt get one or didnt get a chance to order any. the shipping will be a couple bucks unless there is a lot of shirts being sent. normal youth sizes are ok, just some of them are too small for the actual image we have for ram jam. ;D
The smallest size that they can put the picture on for a kid's shirt is a 6-8 youth's size. When we had them done up though, we did not have them write on the back of the kid's shirt, so if you would like the writing on the back of the kid's just let us know. On the back it read, "I was there, where the hell were you?" So, it's really a judgement call whether you want it on your kiddo's shirt or not.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Hey Jamie and Rox if it's not too much trouble, and you are able to get so more shirts Eric and Michelle would like one. Also the girl that drew the Ram Jam logo from Sam's work and the owners of shiloh ridge asked for one. If you need their sizes email Sam, he wanted me to ask. Thanks guys.

G

·
SamsGurl said:
Hey Jamie and Rox if it's not too much trouble, and you are able to get so more shirts Eric and Michelle would like one. Also the girl that drew the Ram Jam logo from Sam's work and the owners of shiloh ridge asked for one. If you need their sizes email Sam, he wanted me to ask. Thanks guys.
I know that Jamie already knew about the girl from Sam's work and Shiloh people, but what size do you think Eric and Michelle want?

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
i was short a large but thats no big deal i would still like one of them and a xl too so let me know what the price is for em

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
I want some T shirts pay pal work for payment ? I need a Large and 2 XL will send payment Friday !!!!! need ot know who to send it too lol ....

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I want a shirt,I told Will to get me one but don't know if he did or not. If not then I want a Large shirt. I'll send money whereever it needs to go just tell me where and when

Jimmy

G

·
For those of you that pre-registered for RamJam, but didn't make it, I just packaged up all the shirts and will mail them off tomorrow as long as all goes well. I will post again once they are sent so that you can be on the lookout for them.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
RoxyPeal said:
SamsGurl said:
I know that Jamie already knew about the girl from Sam's work and Shiloh people, but what size do you think Eric and Michelle want?
Eric is a large and Michelle is a medium. We will be more than happy to pay for them also. Thanks sweetie. ;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey Jamie,
It was good meeting you & your wife. LeAnn said she enjoyed relaxing & talking with Roxy while we were out tearing up parts. Ha!Ha!
We would like two (2) shirts. Sizes: Extra-large & Large if at all possible. Let me know where I need to send the money and I will get it to you right away.
Thanks Again,
Brett

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gotcha brett, your the shi??? lol was way cool hanging and breaking with ya. we will get payment info going quick. shirts order will be placed friday afternoon. thanks

jamie

G

·
mad dog said:
Hey Jamie,
It was good meeting you & your wife. LeAnn said she enjoyed relaxing & talking with Roxy while we were out tearing up parts. Ha!Ha!
We would like two (2) shirts. Sizes: Extra-large & Large if at all possible. Let me know where I need to send the money and I will get it to you right away.
Thanks Again,
Brett
I really enjoyed hanging out with LeAnn too! She was very, very cool and I look forward to getting to hang out with you guys again at a TX meet. We will get the shirt order together and let everyone know the details on pay and all.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Mike are you guys going back for Halloween? October 22 - 24th.? Sure hope so. I'll have Patti's Suzuki up and ready and my TD as well. I won't have my new diffs under it but hopefully the smaller tires. I'm going down to 38's and thats okay. Espically if I get the diffs with 4.88 gears and Detroit lockers front and rear. Dana 60 front/Dana 70 rear. They may be older closed knuckles, but they still are stronger than the Dana 44's w/4.10 gears.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts