Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
they shirts are pink, sam scratched the original design with the truck on it and decided to only give those to attendees, all others that didnt make the event are getting the new improved design that has the butterfly on it and a rainbow. ill look for the design and post it.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
mrpeal said:
they shirts are pink, sam scratched the original design with the truck on it and decided to only give those to attendees, all others that didnt make the event are getting the new improved design that has the butterfly on it and a rainbow. ill look for the design and post it.
WHY does this sound like it should be posted in a feminists columb ?

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
here is the real one. this is on the front, the rear has wording on it, says

ram jam 2004
i was there!!!
where the hell were you?

all kids sizes wont have the writing on the back, didnt feel it would be appropriate to have kids wearing shirts to school with that on on the back:)

·
5,657 Posts
mrpeal said:
ram jam 2004
i was there!!!
where the hell were you?
Wow, i just suggested to sam that we should put that on the shirt i didn't think he really was going to put it on. Thats awesome. Im glad i could contribute something to ramjam ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mrpeal said:
Ok you just suck now Jamie, that was insult to injury!!!!!! ;DLOL

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
I agree! WISEASS!! ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts