1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I'm there...MIGHT not have a 4x4, but I'll be there either way

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ummm.....I guess I can swing it ;D Don't know though....that 2hr drive is gonna be rough. Nahh....I wouldn't miss this for the world, especially since we're gonna have a nice convoy going, and I won't get left out this time!!! ;D

Randall

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
and just think, ya'll..... THIS time, Randall won't be afraid to get his truck dirty! lol ;D j/k wit cha, randall. i'll be callin' ya to pull my happy ass out!

I'm going. have no idea where i'm sleeping yet (might take Tracks' room). i'm bringing a younger bro-in-law, and 2 early teens girls (neighbor's daughter and her friend, cuz i promised). and for those that were there last year..... one of the girls is the younger sister of the one that went topless last year. NO, she will not be following in her sister's footprints! lol

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
You should get the topless sis to come too.

I'll be there. Hoping to get my 77 Power wagon running by then. I will also be taking my Yamaha Warrior.

·
Registered
201 Posts
We'll be there Thurday evening. I'm taking off work around 5. so hopefully with any luck be out there by 7ish. And maybe with any luck I'll be able to spin the tires a little better now. ;D Anyone want a set of 35x12.5x15 they are on 6 hole 10 wide wagons its a set of 5 Mud Rovers with less than 500 miles on 'em. (Mike you need these don't you? lol jOhn

G

·
Im going to be heading down on Wed afternoon. and well that 2 hour drive is going to kill me too . I feel your pain randal

mike

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
I am definnitely not going to Ram Jam . Things beyond my control have happened so I won't be able to make it this year but sure fire as shit I will be at the next one .

BrianT

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, I'll be leading the convoy up there, so I'll have a little bit of joy in it.

Sam, my cell # is 316-253-7351. Call it when you get close to Wichita, or anyone else that is coming and wants to meet up and join the convoy.

Randall

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
anyone else willing to give out there cell phone numbers. I would like to get out there on thursday night. but the way it looks now i'll be working some late nights this next week trying to get my truck together. Anyway i have two cell phones and the numbers are...

816-632-9412
573-826-0162

Doug

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
john, how much for the tires? i don't really need the rims, but those tires would do me good.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think I'll get there thursday afternoon . 8)

·
Registered
0 Posts
You can still get out and sling some mud. There are some tight trails, and some not so tight ones. I can probably lead on some of the not so tight ones.

Randall

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I'll be there on wed. ;D ;D Ram Jam or bust

Scott

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
well im out this year as well, but im sitting here wondering ,, this IS the roll call post and either everyone who is going is busy thrashing on their rigs,, and begging ,borrowing, or stealing the money to go, and didnt see this post, OR,,there is not going to be near as many as last year??even though im one of non attendee's again this year,, i still want to know that everyone is going to have a good time and i would hate to think that the event is smaller and not larger than the first,i've narrowed it down to 3 major things to have all at one time to be able to attend,time off work,money and a good tow rig,last year it was the time and money that kept me away,, this year its just the tow rig and the money,im actually off from today til monday this year,,lol,im seriously working on next year as a family vacation,, unless its too far east, have fun all and dont forget the digi cams

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.