Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i'm DYING here!!!! Yahell is having SERVER problems!!! how DARE they?!?!?!?!

DODGE RAMNIT!!!!!!!

;D

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
yea i got to 3/4 way through the pics and yahoo messed up . Damn them. But i did at least get to see the pics of Randall getting dirty

·
Registered
0 Posts
Let's see if I can get this link to work. Glad to know I wasn't the only one having server problems....

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/[email protected]/lst?.dir=/Ram+Jam+%2703&.src=ph&.view=

Just copy the entire block of text there, and paste it into a new window. Because of the way I had to sign up for all that free space (with my email addy as the member name) the board doesn't like the address. If I try to use the url tags, it automatically inserts and emailto script. Oh well, I still have 760megs of free picture posting space. Pisses me off more than you know, but you can still make it work.

Randall

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Working again, nice pics, looks like a fun time was had by all. Sorry I missed it again :\'(

Chris

Randall's pics are real good too. Looks like I can't tease him about keeping his RC clean anymore. Damn ;D

Chris

·
3,940 Posts
there is a nice white RC that looks just like yours Randall. :D

who's got more pics these all have the same guys, what only7-8 people showed?

ratpoison tow rig....sweeeeet.

·
3,940 Posts
man, that is sad!!
i would've made it, if not for some bad re-sceduling on the soccer leagues part.

i will be there next year. as long as it's not in moab.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
thanks for the pics, guys! man, i didn't realize it was as steep as it looked, but then thinking back to that first ledge climb... hmmmm.... yea, i guess it WAS! ;D

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I got there on the next to the last day and even though I arrived late, I had a lot of fun. First time really wheeling. I love it. BTW, I rode with Randall, so, yes, he really did wheel it hard!

Oh yeah, my Truck is seen in Randalls album in the Sonic pics. Mine is the diminutive stock height 2wd! Can see what the Truck looks like with the '86-'90 grille conversion.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Not showing any albums there Matt. You may need to go in and make sure that it's a public folder. Default for them is private.

Randall

·
Registered
0 Posts
Doug, you have to copy the entire link, that entire block of text, not just what is highlighted in blue. Copy that entire block of text there, and paste it into a new window. It works fine for me when I do it.

Randall

·
Registered
0 Posts
Try it again manic. He didn't have the url tags, so the link wasn't complete. It works for me.

Randall

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Captain Carnage said:
Mike,
Those pictures are awesome. I've gotten all of mine burned on a disk and I'll be sending them to you guys in a couple of days.
Ha John can I get you to sen me a copy of the pics at [email protected] That way I can put some or most of them in the video.

Scott

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.