Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
From the Kansas Board:

Lodging in Randolph, KS (Yes, there's 1 )
Randolph Motel
119 Front St
Randolph, KS 66554
PHONE: (785) 293-5846

Lodging in Manhattan, KS

Comfort Inn Manhattan
~$49-$135
150 E Poyntz Ave
Manhattan, KS 66502
PHONE: (785) 770-8000

Holiday Inn
~$79-$119
530 Richards Drive
Manhattan, KS 66502
PHONE: (785) 539-5311

Ramada Plaza
~$65-$149
17th And Anderson
Manhattan, KS 66502
PHONE: (785) 539-7531

Super 8
~$42-$74
200 Tuttlecreek Blvd
Manhattan, KS 66502
PHONE: (785) 537-8468

Fairfield Inn By Marriott
300 Colorado St
Manhattan, KS 66502
PHONE: (785) 539-2400

Days Inn
1501 Tuttle Creek Blvd
Manhattan, KS 66502
PHONE: (785) 539-5391

Motel 6
510 Tuttle Creek Blvd
Manhattan, KS 66502
PHONE: (785) 537-1022

Craig said:
Randolph Motel is the closest obviously, but I don't think they can accomodate very many people. Not for sure though. The rest are all in Manhattan, which is about 15 mi from Randolph. Days inn is about the closest in town. Followed by Motel 6, Super 8, Comfort Inn, Fairfield, Ramada, and Holliday Inn, roughly in that order.

Craig

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Fairfield Inn By Marriott
300 Colorado St
Manhattan, KS 66502
PHONE: (785) 539-2400

I've stayed here before really nice place. Indoor pool and hot tub. Its kinda pricy but easy to get to.

I think me and my crew or going to camp unless its really really hot.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
as long as i end up getting my camper, ya'll can borrow my 6 man tent.... let me know.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i think willie is lookin' for a retreat! ;D just messin' with ya, willlie!!!

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
I think I might be getting a room. After 3 days of playing in the mud/dirt, no one's gonna want to stand around me. lol!!! ;D Besides, a/c and cable tv would be nice at night.

Ian

·
3,940 Posts
1990RamMan said:
I actually reserved a hotel. So if anyone needs a room there will be a couple available at a very good rate!!! I cut a deal with them since i use to work for the chain.

Lee
1990RamMan
[email protected]
hook me up lee.
let me know what ya need.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Ok for those interested in a room. They are 55.00 including all taxes. Rooms even have fridge and micro if needed. Ther's also ample parking for everyone.. The conference room will also be made available for anyone wanting to get together and yak at night or play cards, etc etc etc. Room payments have to be in no later than the 15th of June to us so they can pre-paid. Rooms are available 3-8th

If you want more info on the ammenties and such just msg me.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm game for that, but how many beds in a room? Nate is flying into Wichita to meet up with me, and we are going up there together, so it would be nice to get a room together. I better start saving now ;D Good thing I'm getting that raise at work ;D

Randall

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
Lee, it is looking like we will need 4 rooms. I think you already have a room for me, so that will leave 3 more we will need for the family. We may need another, but I will let you know. Once I find out for sure how many we need I will get in touch with you.

·
Registered
771 Posts
dodge88 said:
I'm game for that, but how many beds in a room? Nate is flying into Wichita to meet up with me, and we are going up there together, so it would be nice to get a room together. I better start saving now ;D Good thing I'm getting that raise at work ;D

I can accomidate whatever you need. Just let me know.

Lee

Randall

·
Registered
771 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
Lee, it is looking like we will need 4 rooms. I think you already have a room for me, so that will leave 3 more we will need for the family. We may need another, but I will let you know. Once I find out for sure how many we need I will get in touch with you.
No problem Sam. Can you im the specifics at to what style rooms you need. 1bed or 2? Thanks

Lee

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think one room, two beds would work out fine for us. That is, of course, I can get another certain person to go with me. Then Nate may have to get a room to himself ;D

Randall

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
dodge88 said:
I think one room, two beds would work out fine for us. That is, of course, I can get another certain person to go with me. Then Nate may have to get a room to himself ;D

Randall
Come on Randall, you and Nate are grown men, you can share a bed together, unless you can't control yourself laying next to him ;D

·
Registered
0 Posts
But Nate is a really big grown man, and I'm not all that small myself. Unless those are king size beds, we just wouldn't fit ;D

Randall

·
Registered
771 Posts
dodge88 said:
But Nate is a really big grown man, and I'm not all that small myself. Unless those are king size beds, we just wouldn't fit ;D

Randall
Hmmm seeing as there queens. "To close for comfort comes to mind" Unless of course you like that sort of thing.. (EWW)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.