Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder
Joined
·
25,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked the idea about the packets. We need to think of ways to get to our goal. I know it wouldn't be hard, if half the people that attended last year gave 5 to 10 bucks we would have our goal. I know this year there will be a good turnout, so it shouldn't be hard.

I expect there will be those that send in a large donation, like 50 bucks or even a hundred bucks.

We need ideas, but we can't sound greedy. I don't want people thinking we are demanding or begging for money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,202 Posts
I would like to "try" to talk to some local vendor types who might be considered sponsor material. Boulder and Longmont CO areas. I would need some direction on who I should talk to, and I would need some "pointers" on how to go about doing it. When is the magic package due for completion? I was just up under my 87, lookin for an exhaust rattle. Low and behold, I found some of that nappy Nebraska mud, and flashed back to how much fun RJ 2002 was. Help me Obiwan Twister, yer my only hope. :D
Tony
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
943 Posts
As soon as we firmly pin down a date, we can start compiling a letter of request and hitting the pavement. Even though you talk to someone in person, before they give you anything, they want to see it in writing!

In the meantime, Tony, you can start gathering your list of names/places you want to solicit.

Ha! Every time I drive the Ramus over a bump, some of that Nebraska mud falls off from underneath...and that's after about seven washes so far! ;D

Thank you, Jay, for being crazy enough to let us on your property again!!! ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
yeah, I posted a novel there too. I think that if there was a RamJam promotional file we could download and bring to Kinkos or Staples or something like that to have printed professionally and bound to look like we are not a bunch of amateurs here that it would really make us look good(see my other post under the ramjam 2003 threed)

Isaac
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
BigBad360 said:
yeah, I posted a novel there too. I think that if there was a RamJam promotional file we could download and bring to Kinkos or Staples or something like that to have printed professionally and bound to look like we are not a bunch of amateurs here that it would really make us look good(see my other post under the ramjam 2003 threed)

Isaac
I can print up stuff (on paper or cardstock) and bind it. I do it all the time at work, because we send documentation with everything that leaves the shop. I was thinking each of us could have a nice bound book with all the sponsership info, and then we could have loose pages for the sponser to fill out their info on or to give as a reciept.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Ramtuff said:
BigBad360 said:
yeah, I posted a novel there too. I think that if there was a RamJam promotional file we could download and bring to Kinkos or Staples or something like that to have printed professionally and bound to look like we are not a bunch of amateurs here that it would really make us look good(see my other post under the ramjam 2003 threed)

Isaac
I can print up stuff (on paper or cardstock) and bind it. I do it all the time at work, because we send documentation with everything that leaves the shop. I was thinking each of us could have a nice bound book with all the sponsership info, and then we could have loose pages for the sponser to fill out their info on or to give as a reciept.
The only problem with that is that you are going to get into shipping costs. If we had a file we could download and bring to be printed, the cost would be direct to the one getting the printing done and would be nationwide. I expect a freebee from you, but you know this

Isaac
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,351 Posts
BigBad360 said:
The only problem with that is that you are going to get into shipping costs. If we had a file we could download and bring to be printed, the cost would be direct to the one getting the printing done and would be nationwide. I expect a freebee from you, but you know this

Isaac
Yeah, I hadn't really thought about shipping costs, but i don't mind putting some money up for the site. And you want a freebie, huh? Sure, but it'll be $10 for shipping! Haha. ;D Yeah, I can do that when we get something to print out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
You can charge me as much as you want, but you are going to have to beat it out of me. ;D ;D ;D

Isaac
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top