Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to make this up. Jay, I would like you to be the main guy.

We have the sponsorship thing pointed in the right direction, but what other parts of the committee do we need.

BTW, am I spelling committee right?

Anyway, I guess and activities group, a planning group, sponsorship, what else?

Jalene, could you start a post about the sponsorship stuff. Like the different levels of sponsorship and what they got in return?

I think to raise funds, we will have some sort of amount of contribution that will get them a entry number that will be used in a drawing. My main idea is to get stuff from sponsors for prizes for the drawings.

There is alot of stuff we need to do, and it looks like Labor Day weekend 2003 is gonna be our next Ram Jam.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
BTW, am I spelling committee right?
Yes you do, according to my Webster's Dictionary ;)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hey Sam.....just let us know what you'd like to have done. I know that Brian and I will help in anyway that we can!! I know that we can't wait for Ram Jam 2003.....!!!
Shannon

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
I too am willing to help in anyway possible. Just let me know how.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Sam, where would you like the post placed? Are you planning on putting up a RJ 2003 board to keep all related posts in one area, or do you just want it in Open Discussions?

If I understand correctly, you mainly want items from sponsors rather than money - is that correct? Does this mean that you want all contributions to come from the individual members? Let me know, as this will effect the sponsorship levels I create.

Do you want the contribution "entry packets" to include other items, such as t-shirts, dash plaques and goody bags? Or just an entry number to enter a drawing? This will have a lot of bearing on the price - keep in mind the goal of $1500 and the way things tend to turn out. For streamlining purposes, registration (contribution, in our case) packets tend to be per vehicle, not individual. So, for example, GP and I attend with the Ramus. We pay one fee of $x.xx which includes one t-shirt, one dash plaque, one goody bag, and one door prize entry number. GP would get the shirt, and if I wanted one also, I would buy mine separately at a low cost.

I agree - there's tons of planning and implementation to get done...let's get started! :)

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Twister said:
Sam, where would you like the post placed? Are you planning on putting up a RJ 2003 board to keep all related posts in one area, or do you just want it in Open Discussions?

If I understand correctly, you mainly want items from sponsors rather than money - is that correct? Does this mean that you want all contributions to come from the individual members? Let me know, as this will effect the sponsorship levels I create.

Do you want the contribution "entry packets" to include other items, such as t-shirts, dash plaques and goody bags? Or just an entry number to enter a drawing? This will have a lot of bearing on the price - keep in mind the goal of $1500 and the way things tend to turn out. For streamlining purposes, registration (contribution, in our case) packets tend to be per vehicle, not individual. So, for example, GP and I attend with the Ramus. We pay one fee of $x.xx which includes one t-shirt, one dash plaque, one goody bag, and one door prize entry number. GP would get the shirt, and if I wanted one also, I would buy mine separately at a low cost.

I agree - there's tons of planning and implementation to get done...let's get started! :)
For now post it in the Contributor board. Sponsors can give money too. Maybe we should have different levels of the entry packets too.

G

·
Different levels of entry packets is a good idea. Say, $5 gets you registered and a t-shirt, $10 gets you in + t-shirt + license plate, $15 gets you in + t-shirt + license plate + dash plaque. Something like that. If we don't want license plates $10 gets you in + t-shirt + dash plaque and $15 gets you in + 2 t-shirts and a plaque. By the way, thank you Jay for letting us use your land again. You are the best, I don't care what twister says about ya behind your back. j/k ;D

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Hey Sam, just to let you know, if you need any literature or anything printed up, e-mail it to me. I have a nice copier in work and could put anything on regular paper or card stock. I also have a binder if you need something in book form (maybe the sponsership packet?).

·
Registered
855 Posts
wycowboy said:
Different levels of entry packets is a good idea. Say, $5 gets you registered and a t-shirt, $10 gets you in + t-shirt + license plate, $15 gets you in + t-shirt + license plate + dash plaque. Something like that. If we don't want license plates $10 gets you in + t-shirt + dash plaque and $15 gets you in + 2 t-shirts and a plaque. By the way, thank you Jay for letting us use your land again. You are the best, I don't care what twister says about ya behind your back. j/k ;D
I recently went to a huge car show at M&M mars and they gave out little cheezy bags of stuff that included candy, a stuffed M&M guy, some reading material, and some other junk, and everyone made sure they had paid and got their bag. If it included a T-shirt and a sticker I would drop some green on it. People love silly little stuff let alone stuff that's actually cool. I don't think anyone would cry if they had to pay to get a t-shirt and sticker "to get in"

Isaac

·
Super Moderator
9,424 Posts
Now there's a likely prospect for additions to the goody bag... Isaac, did you happen to ask anyone where/how they arranged for the goodies ? On the theory that it it never hurts to ask, what we need is an address and/or contact person.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts