Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got off the phone with sam, there has been a slight change on ram jam, the directions are basically the same, we will be at a different area of the park for camping though, you should see the sign showing the way in and we should have a member at the gate, if you dont see anyone go to the concession and let them know your with rcc and they will direct you. for those that know shiloh good we will be camping in the area behind the concession. anyone has any questions feel free to call me, 361-533-1733

see ya there. btw we still have the rodeo arena just not for camping area, all events will still be held just like we planned so only change is gonna be camping area. sam and skip said it will work out better than we originally planned so all is good.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the info was kinda spotty, apparently it was an issue with noise control due to housing along fenceline, sam made the decision to move it as to not have to necessarily have to try and keep everyone quiet. at least now we can do what we want and still play.:)

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
When you get there you'll see. It's no big deal. We just got back to my house to pick up Sams RC. See ya there. We are about ready to head back up. Got to meet Swamothing 360 and Mad Gog. Both are pretty cool.

·
5,658 Posts
Toyradio said:
When you get there you'll see. It's no big deal. We just got back to my house to pick up Sams RC. See ya there. We are about ready to head back up. Got to meet Swamothing 360 and Mad Gog. Both are pretty cool.
are there any trees to camp by or do we need to bring some tarps for shade, i can't remeber if there any trees for shade to be under. Hows the weather skip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts