Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a redundant question, but I couldn't find an answer in any of the other posts.

I plan on camping right at Ram Jam in a tent. Do I need to make reservations with Shiloh Ridge or am I all set since I have pre-registered?

I understand that the $50.00 fee covers camping for all 4 days. My concern is getting to Shiloh Ridge and being allowed in without having to pay them again.

I guess I'm a little confused about where the camping area is in relation to RCC's area. The map on their website wasn't very helpful.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else.

Thanks,
Ted

Edit: Hello McFly. I just scrolled down a bit and found the answer to most of my questions.....Truck Rodeo Area....75 acres....reserved for RamJam.....sorry

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Don't worry.. gonna be fun.. We looked it over a lil bit when we went up the a couple weeks back... Got some nice tall pine trees that looked good for camping under... We are also going to be in a tent... going to be fun.. just better be sure and bring bug repellent!! We do have some big moskitos here in tx...

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
the camping will be where the RCC members are going to be at. When going to Shiloh Ridge, you will come to a T where is says Shiloh with an arrow pointing to the right. There should also be a sign that says Ram Jam pointing to the left. You go left.

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sam. I'll print this and staple it to my forehead so there's no more questions from me. ;D

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
cooper30 said:
Thanks Sam. I'll print this and staple it to my forehead so there's no more questions from me. ;D
ok, I will be following you....{smoke}

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just bring some staple removers ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts