Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
3,940 Posts
it all depends on if the wife is coming. at this point it looks like hotel/motel if she says yes. may change

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
i got the time off, so im going now for sure, bringing the new toy to play in the mud ;D

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I'm camping. What fun is a hotel/motel? Well I guess the nice shower at the end of the day and AC at night. Oh well I think I'll live. I can't wait, its going to be a blast.

·
5,142 Posts
We also will be camping. If it gets too nasty, then we will move it to the truck, so either way we will be in a campground.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I'm sure its going to be hot as hell so I guess I should expect wining and nagging from the old lady to get a room. :-X

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
ill definately be camping.

Duane

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
i will be camping, in the truck ;D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ditto here......that's a lot of money for a middle of nowhere hotel room. KSU football isn't even playing. We have hotels here @ $30/night. Just bring along some dry ice and a portable fan. Viola....******* a/c ;D

Randall

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
I will be camping out hopefully it won't rain be nice under the stars i think . Well anyhow me be there rig or no rig . But will be knowing i am gonna have a hell of alot of fun anyow .

bt83rc

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
camping. either tent or camper in the back of my pickup that i'll have. not sure which way that's gonna go yet..... but i'll be camping.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Camping...in the truck...IF I make it :)

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
hey cooter... IF i bring the camper, i've got room for ya. no reason to have ya sleepin' in the truck.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
CraZYWilliE said:
I still have that spare tend and sleeping bag jeff...LMAO
I will bring some spare MRE's too
and a few cases of cheesy beer for the drunks to suck down
have you seen how much them MRE's cost? that's BS for that quality of food! as for the tent... Danny might get closterphobic again! LMAO. thanks again for letting me use that last year, willie. this year, we can watch DVD's on a tv, if you want me to bring one in the camper! just bring the DVD's!!! ;D

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have about 100 or so DVD's, and I'm sure I'll have more by the time RJ rolls around, so if someone's bringing a TV, I'll post my list of DVD's and bring whatever anyone wants. Hell, I might just bring em all ;D

Randall

G

·
Ill be there camping out like last year. I may even have a tent by then or I may just sleep in the bed of my truck if its nice out (probably to hot to sleep in a tent)

BTW blake why would we want heated showers and restrooms. Its going to be blistering hot as it is. ;D ;D
:p :p :p

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
muddymopar said:
Just a note the camp ground on the south east side of the bridge has showers and restrooms lighted and heated I'll try to get some more info and pic's when I go down there Blake
When do you plan on going? Maybe I'll ride along with ya or something.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i wanna go too, blake!!!!! let me know. damnit, somebody call me and let me know when this is gonna happen and how soon i need to get gas money!!!!!!!

jeff

402-291-1013

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
um... have we even decided which camping park we're all gonna stay at? are we getting a pavillion to set up a base camp at? ya know, for parts sales and RCC stuff. prolly better than that tent Twister had last year. i know Brian said he could prolly get a med sized tent as well. i'll see what i can get from the AF base too.....

BUT.....

we need to decide which camping park we're gonna stay at. i don't want to be the only one at that park, ya know?! i want some party partners!!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's why were going on the scouting trip on the 8th of March.....to find all this stuff out ;D

Randall

1 - 20 of 51 Posts