Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea of when the DVD will be available?

AND, will it have a slide show of the pictures taken or just the video? I hope it does, cause my net service is too slow to download all those pics.

Brad :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,049 Posts
brad, we have lots of video right now. sam was here yesteday helping me get video off a camera i was having trouble with but he got it on the pc, we are gonna compile a video with everyones collected on one and burn it to a disc at that point. im sure we could put a slideshow to run on the ole dvd player too. not a biggy there.
 
G

·
mrpeal said:
brad, we have lots of video right now. sam was here yesteday helping me get video off a camera i was having trouble with but he got it on the pc, we are gonna compile a video with everyones collected on one and burn it to a disc at that point. im sure we could put a slideshow to run on the ole dvd player too. not a biggy there.
COOL!! i didnt make it this year so when it is available let me know and i will buy one. Thank you! Have fun!
*Jes*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,632 Posts
i'd like to get one as well
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,209 Posts
same here when its ready let me know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,862 Posts
Same here!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,980 Posts
Put me on the list for a DVD.

Forrest
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,239 Posts
Do you need a bunch of blank DVDs?

CAn I just buy them at Wal-Mart?

I can get you a bunch if you want.

Thanks for all the work....and yes, I'd like a copy, too. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,461 Posts
GUy I can tell you from doing last years videos it doesn't matter how many of you say you'll take a copy now it's how many truely due get one in the end. Heck I had about 100 say thay would and so Far I have yet to sell 15 copys. LOL so why not wait until the DVD is made to say you'll take one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,632 Posts
I do want one and will pay in advance if necessary. I didn't get the first two not sure why.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
Toyradio said:
I didn't get the first two not sure why.
probably because you didnt send saw960 money ;D.

Duane
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,075 Posts
I am still having problems with the big file, it has all the sand drags on it, if someone else has this already, the rest of them I can put on a regular cd and drop it in the mail, MrPeal is getting a copy as soon as I find time to do it, kinda busy in the next week, will be soon though, hope all had access to the pics and some video, how did it all turn out to your liking?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
liked the pics, but the only video i got was like 4 seconds long.

Duane
 

·
Founder
Joined
·
25,731 Posts
Willie, if at all possible stick the video on a DVD in the best format. That would make it look better when we do make a dvd of it. But if you can't, put it on CD's, which I imagine you may have to break it up into quite a few CD's. We would like all video if possible.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
Willie, if at all possible stick the video on a DVD in the best format. That would make it look better when we do make a dvd of it. But if you can't, put it on CD's, which I imagine you may have to break it up into quite a few CD's. We would like all video if possible.
Yeah, Willie, DVD, cause the Sand Drags were the most important part of RJ this year! :D

Brad
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
5,681 Posts
BradicusX said:
RCC_SaMiaM said:
Willie, if at all possible stick the video on a DVD in the best format. That would make it look better when we do make a dvd of it. But if you can't, put it on CD's, which I imagine you may have to break it up into quite a few CD's. We would like all video if possible.
Yeah, Willie, DVD, cause the Sand Drags were the most important part of RJ this year! :D

Brad
I secound that, i want to see my truck fly down the strip ;D
 
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Top