Dodge RamCharger Central banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
G

·
Autozone, as a company, will not be interested in donating anything or being a sponser. I may be able to talk the boss at work into donating some stuff from store stock for door prizes and such. I am already making plans to be there! ;D

Chris

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
you can count pro muffler in on this. we will support rcc all the way. and of course i will be there this year. looking forward to it. see ya there

jamie

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Dont forget we have to have a big-a** B-day bash for my 21st B-day on the 5th. You betcha I'll be there!

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Toyradio C.B. Shop, Deer Park, Texas will also provide some type of radio equipment for RCC. I also will be there....wouldn't miss is for nothing in the world......skip

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
if Autozone won't, let me know. i now work for o'reillys, so let me know and i'll talk to them too.

G

·
Have already lined up Maximum Altitude and Planet pickup as sponsers and we have alot more that I know will be willing!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
way cool guys. we are gonna be setting this up some what professionally this year. i will be doing alot of the sponsorship duties for this years ram jam so we will be getting anyone interested info on what to do soon. of course i will be in contact as well. so if you get interested parties get in touch with me direct. i will then contact them personally and visit via email or phone whichever they prefer and work out the details on what will be done and all. sam is going to setup an email account for this soon to make it easy. but for now just use mine. [email protected] this years ram jam is gonna be way awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
not to sound disrespectful, jamie (i wouldn't do that intensionally), but i thought this past Ram Jam was pretty awesome too, aside of the small turnout.....

again, no disrespect, but it just sounded like you were saying this last one sucked. if i'm way off, my bad. ;D

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
WHOOOAAAA... i do apologize wholeheartedly if it came off that way. by no means did i intend it to sound that way in any fashion. i know it was cool this year as sam has told me all about it. i still wish i could have been there. all i was saying is that this years proves to be the largest most organized ever. this year is just gonna be awesome. not saying anything of the past two whatsoever. im not offended and didnt mean it to sound like that at all. ill be at this years hell or high water no matter what. of course we will still have the same awesome attendees (like you) that always make all attempts or just show up. but this year will have more and more as the swap meet and other things will make it even more fun as then there will be stuff for even the 2wd guys to come and feel just as included in case they cant or dont want to wheel.

be good and thanks for setting me staight.

jamie

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
As Jamie says, there will be someting for everyone who comes. Car/Truck show, swap meet, Truck Rodeo, Trails, rocks, Mud Pits, and alot of hanging out meeting new people sharing stories, adult beverages, cook outs, not to mention lots of pictures. So everyone who can make it...come on lets have fun and enjoy everyones company. I promise you'll have plenty of laughs when the Cheby boys put their beer glasses on and try to show how cool they are by tearing their rides up.Not only that, but there will be so many Mopars there. Oh jut a side not, Tommy the owner is a hugh Mopar fan and has a td himself.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
my bad, jamie. the good ole USAF is giving me the boot in 2 weeks, so my nerves are shot. any good paying jos and cheap homes for rent down there?

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
ya i would say so. construction is huge here as well as refinery work. lots of jobs like that. they pay good. homes are sorta cheap. i mean comparable to most places corpus is prettty cheap to live in. i used to rent a 3 bd house with a yard for 700 a month. to give ya an idea. that was 3 years ago

jamie

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
mostly petroleum. but there are 3 major. and they are always hiring. once you get rolling with them your in good. my uncle used to work for them here and now he transfered to the north to relax and get ready to retire

jamie

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i'd rather not have something like Drew has though. beig off-shore for that long, leaving the wife in a strange place by herself would kill me. if it didn't, she would! ;D

hey jamie, is there any way you can get either a fax number or a phone number to one or more of those, so i could call and inquire before i get there?

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
These are great dates for me!!! No one in my department wants time off in September. I'm going to block off the time when I go back to work on Thurs. I'm going to take 2 weeks vacation so I can have plenty of time to enjoy the ride.

Dry county, huh? I thought those were a myth. ;D At least it won't be in the middle of summer. Can anyone give me an idea of how hot it gets in Early Sept down there.

I'll be coming even if I have to drive the Grand Caravan.

NO EXCUSES!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
A/C?! what's that?! oh yea, that's when i take the top off the truck, and the doors as well, and drive 60mph! lol

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.