Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Ram Jam 2003 video Done.NOW for sale.

11K views 83 replies 17 participants last post by  FireWitch86 
#1 ·
Well it's done, I currently have it in VCD, VHS, DVD will be coming soon. All Will be 1 hour 17 minutes long with exactly the same things in them. The price is going to be $13 EA for the VHS or VCD or $20 for DVD including shipping. You can pay Via Paypals or check thats up to you. My paypal's addy is saw960@yahoo.com and my mailing addy is

Scott Worthington
966 Dakota Dr.
EAFB, SD 57706

Once I have recieved your payment I'll ship it out. With either payment method include your screen name and if you want VCD or VHS. Please IM me when you order a video that way I know to look for the payment. $2 from each sale will go back to RCC as a donation. I'll include more info and pics when Time allows.

Scott

update: recording VHS now just need to do cover and all stickers. DVD will be out as soon as I get a few people asking for them. It's going to be costly for me to start them but I'm going to do it anyway. I'm going to have the DVD's recorded by a pro video shop downtown.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 ·
Would the fallowing people please IM me.

Dodge88

TheRamchargerkid

I have a deal for each of you, do to you giving me all your pics from Ram Jam.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
The video is going to be out for download throught a site member. He'll post here as soon as he has it up and ready.

Scott

Discussion starter · #6 ·
thnx Energizer for all the help.

OK to all I'll tell you this upfront. This VCD is as good as any DVD.every VCD that I sell has been played in both my comp and my DVD player. So there isn't any way a bad one or one of poor quality will make it to you. If your not happy with your VCD I'll change it for a VHS No problem just let me know. so far I have let 5 people watch it at their own place with their system and everone has loved it. SaM was sent one so he'll be able to tell you what he thinks later once he gets a cance to watch it. He should be getting it today ot tommorrow. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or IM me.

Scott

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Energizer said:
The Ram Jam '03 video is ready for download. I hope you don't mind saw960 but I took the photo section out of the video as people can download those photos right here from the site. I will IM a link to both Sam and saw960 so they can download and view the video before it is offered to anyone else. It is really important that saw960, Sam, and I work out the final details together; chat room, phone conversation, it doesn't matter as long as we can all talk about this. So message me and each other so that we can arrange a meeting please.
Just to let you know about 1/3 of those pics have never been uploaded. I toke a lot of them and a few other members toke some and only gave them to me that way they where new to everyone when they see the video.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
dodge88 said:
I'm downloading it right now.

Randall
So how did it turn out? I haven't even tried downloading it yet seeing as how I have the full thing. so what do you think of the video?

Scott

Discussion starter · #13 ·
dodge88 said:
Video is pretty good....however...I think this is the first time I have actually "stared" in something. I thought actors usually "Starred" ;D There are some membernames that are misspelled, but other than that, I thought it was pretty good.

Randall
then they should have said something earlier. That exact list was/is still posted on the RAM JAM board. Who's name is misspelled? as for the starred well honestly your the first one to say anything and out of 15 people to watch it Thats funny how no one cought that. But honestly I don't have time to fix it plus that cost me a lot. wait a sec doesn't it say starring?? I'll have to check. anywhy I'm sorry for those but It's a little late :-[ O well I hope everone can forgive me for them. I'm not tring to sound fussy but I wish someone would have told me earlier.

Scott

Discussion starter · #16 ·
MoPaR MaNiaC 79RC said:
couple questions, who was filming, and where'd all them chebbys come from :p
there where 4 people doing the filming. My wife, Yankieheck Sam's brother and my self I dod most of the filming my self. ( I learned a lot about my camera that week) Why do you ask?

O ya and those chebys belong to some of the site members.

Scott

Discussion starter · #18 ·
did you check your email??? I did write you back the same night...

Scott

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Quinn, sorry I've been very busy with the video and a few other things so I haven't been on here in a few days I'll E-mail you after work today.

Also for everone else. I am still tring to get it to DVD. It sould be done here any day I'm only waiting on the pro shop downtown to get it to DVD so far it has taken him two+ weeks But because of that the cost has went down on the first one so it looks like the DVD will be $20 including shipping.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
rampar 410 said:
OK i have no problem w/ that ... just didnt want it to get lost

i have 100 vcr units that could be erased for shopping only ..., if you are interested //. qp
;D ;D
ok two things quinn first off could you please go into your profile and change your screen name so that it has no space. IE put a dase or someting under it instead of a space, because with a space I can't IM you. second thing is I can't find your addy anymore seams to have been carryed off by one of my boys. I still have to on my list for wanting in and haviong paid yet that list doesn't have addys on it. so if you would be so lind and send me your addy I'll Mail out your VHS. Yes the pro shop finnaly got them done.

Scott

Discussion starter · #24 ·
rampar410 said:
scott i tryed that once before it took 2 mos. and ed3 to make it so i could log in qp
quinn parker rr1 box 144 longdale ok 73755 ;D ;D
THNX it will be in the mail today. I'll give you your tracking # after I mail it out. once again sorry about the long wait but it will be worth it.

Scott

Discussion starter · #25 ·
well her's a pics of what the VHS looks like. I just finnished up the hand made covers.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #27 ·
YankeeHick79 said:
looks great! you gonna do something like that for the DVD too?
I've already got one of them done for the DVD. I just need to get the dvd back from the pro shop they are having problems with their compters so it's not burned yet? they now told me it will be done by wednesday. so far it's taken them 3 weeks. I'll take pics of them when they get done.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
The VHS are still up fully for sale. Still waiting on the pro shop to finish the DVD burning.

Scott

Discussion starter · #30 ·
as of now I have sold 3 VHS and one DVD. The DVD is what I'm hoping people are wiating for.

Scott

Discussion starter · #33 ·
mike4x4neb said:
ok scott its been almost 3 months now and well Id have found someplace else to have the dvd done by now. If it is that hard to get the dvd just send me the VHS, and a check for whatever I paid extra for the DVD

Mike Caffey
I would have found another place to get the DVD done but this guy is only charging $25 to put it to DVD the first time and all the other places want over $150 ($2 a minute)and as is I'm makeing the DVD for just you no one else has even shown an intrest in it. I told you when you sent me the money I didn't have them ready yet and didn't know when I would. I will try again today to see if the DVD is ready if not done by tommorrow I'll send you a VHS and the money no problem. I have been tring to get in touch with the guy ever day but he has been out do to one thing or another. I'll stop by his shop again. I'm hoping the cost of the video going to dvd doesn't go about what I sell I'm already to far in the hole to make it worth while.

Scott

Discussion starter · #37 ·
I'm going to have to wiat and get back to you on this. I have been having very bad problems with the company thats making them for me. I'm going to stop by his shop again monday and hopefully they are done. If they are done then you shouldn't have any problems getting one for x-mas so long as the mail isn't a problem. I mail them out priority so they normallt make it in 2-3 days. I also mail them out within two days of getting payment. I will IM and e-mail you what I find out monday.

Scott

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Call you in the morning. I must have mailed it to the wrong address. I'll check and see.

Scott

Discussion starter · #43 ·
ok I'm still trying to get in touch with the shop thats making the DVD's they are very hard to get in contact with. I'm getting a DVD burner here soon (my bro acid rain bought one for me for x-mas just waiting on it from germany). I now have a co-worker with the DVD burner so I'm more then likely going to use his tommorrow so I should have some done here no later then tuesday or wednesday.

The Family is doing good as far as I know. LOL I now work over 85 hours a week between the two jobs so I don't get to see them much. BTW jeff I still love that quote of yours it makes me smile ever time I se it.

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.