Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to have to set up before the bulk of the RCC members arrive. Who is going to be able to help set up signs banners ect. I know Sam and I will be there in the middle of the week. I'm assuming that Jamie will as well. The weekend before we'll go up and cut grass ect.

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
My plan was to try to get down there at least one day before.I would also like to help out.But if Im bringing my family(They arent sure if they want to go yet) they want to sight see on the way down.but if they dont come I might be able to do two days before.
I would really like to help out.and Im definitly going to make it this year barring any emergencies.

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
We are also going to need volunteers to help run the events, like time keepers, data loggers, spotters, etc. We will also need to have volunteers help command the gates, so only RCC members can join us.

This will be discussed in greater detail once the event draws closer.

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
While I will do a little wheeling, I need to be able to drive my truck back to Maine, so I won't do anything too extreme. I will volunteer myself to help with some of the events. Also, I want to get there a day or so early, so I can help a bit, too.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Well my fortunes have changed for the good and i ma coming one way or the other . Looking ot hitch a ride with some body if possible . Anyhow I am making plans to be there and will helpo work the event cuz i don't have anyhting to wheel with really if i do drive down but hey i know it iwll be totally worth coming anyhow .

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
If I show up early, if at all, I'll help out in anyway I can.

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
im there let me know a date when yall gonna be there sam. its only a few hr drive from here so just say the words and im there.

·
5,659 Posts
Thats the first week of school, so i will have to leave on friday. It will take 2 hours to get to my ranch pickup my truck and then another 5 1/2 hours to drive back toward alto. So i probably won't be there until night time. If i can come earlier i will.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts