Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Been into electric trucks for about 13 years now, Have a Kyosho outlaw Ultima,with a hopped up tranny, steel cv axles, Novak Speed control, aluminum shocks and various other mods. Have a Parma California Drag truck, Never "raced" but have fun with it for 3 second bursts, (before it goes airborne), and just sold a 4WD,4WS Kyosho USA-1. Several minor mods on that. Just got a Traxxas, T-Maxx. It is too fast. shifts into 2 and the front end comes up and flips almost every time i try to turn it. Handles WAY better on loose dirt tracks though.

Pics are on my web page. ;D

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ewwww t maxx :p nah i almost got a t maxx, but i'm waiting for this bad boy

team losi's monster truck, it's 13 lbs with 7in tires, two steering servos and LOW RANGE! ;D it's the only one on the market with low range.

i even have some tires lined up for it :)
boggers?
TSL?

baja claws?

hehe

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
MoPaR MaNiaC 79RC said:
ewwww t maxx :p nah i almost got a t maxx, but i'm waiting for this bad boy

team losi's monster truck, it's 13 lbs with 7in tires, two steering servos and LOW RANGE! ;D it's the only one on the market with low range.

i even have some tires lined up for it :)
boggers?
TSL?

baja claws?

hehe
Putting a small-block Dodge in it?

Do they/will they have a class to compete these? The track is too small as is for the T-Maxx, but they built a longer track here. :eek:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
What scale is that?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
MoPaR MaNiaC 79RC said:
Put a blade on it and plow the driveway!!!!!!!!

·
5,141 Posts
I have been into RC cars/trucks for about 10 years now. I raced for a year or so before our local track got shut down. I have a Losi xxtcr truck, xx buggy, Traxxas rustler, two bolink diggers, a Tamiya f-150. I had a clodbuster for a month or so.

When is that Losi big as fuck truck comming out?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have a tamiya TL01 street car and a traxxas rustler stadium truck. I used to race my TL01 on the weekends in the hobby shop parking lot but then it closed and I put all my stuff away.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Trailduster79 said:
I have been into RC cars/trucks for about 10 years now. I raced for a year or so before our local track got shut down. I have a Losi xxtcr truck, xx buggy, Traxxas rustler, two bolink diggers, a Tamiya f-150. I had a clodbuster for a month or so.

Saw it on the cover of Car Action tonight at work.

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Trailduster79 said:

may, sorry for the long ass delay. wasn't paying attention

·
Registered
230 Posts
i got a rc10 gt with a modded .12 thats been clocked at 65mph.but haven't ran it in a year since i haven't found a hobby store to get nitro after the move.and since we we have a lake 2 minutes from the house i picked up a 48in deep v that i'v hardely started building.got the new radio got a 25cc homelite to go in it.now i need the strut and engine mounts and a a paint job.hopfully i'll get it done this summer so i can play while fishing.i gues about the same setup i'll be running is topping out around 65-70 mph
jason

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
jpryorx2 said:
i got a rc10 gt with a modded .12 thats been clocked at 65mph.but haven't ran it in a year since i haven't found a hobby store to get nitro after the move.and since we we have a lake 2 minutes from the house i picked up a 48in deep v that i'v hardely started building.got the new radio got a 25cc homelite to go in it.now i need the strut and engine mounts and a a paint job.hopfully i'll get it done this summer so i can play while fishing.i gues about the same setup i'll be running is topping out around 65-70 mph
jason
where is Atlanta MI?

·
Registered
230 Posts
were half way between gaylord and alpena on M 32

jason

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
jpryorx2 said:
were half way between gaylord and alpena on M 32

jason
Up north then, we used to hunt gladwin/standish area.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
show some more pics! those little RC trucks are neat. do any of you do racing?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts