Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the seat track. I picked up some practically brand new front seats for my 85 RC. I took off the aftermarket seats and I noticed that it looks different from my service manual. The manual says there should be a riser (which I have) and a seat track for moving it forward and back but I dont seem to have the track. Are these easy to find online somewhere? Also it looks like only the driver side came with the track? Here is a photo from the service manual I have

White Font Line Parallel Engineering

·
Registered
22 Posts
The driver's side has a bolt-in riser and sliders, passenger side has the flip-up and no adjustment (except maybe with the hi-line trucks). I have risers for both sides, but I suspect they's be expensive to ship. Can you take pics of what you have and tell us where you are?

·
Registered
29,099 Posts
dodge caravan seats fit just fine

·
Registered
498 Posts
another source for risers & seat tracks at the pull-a-part are fullsize dodge vans, even up into the late 90's.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The driver's side has a bolt-in riser and sliders, passenger side has the flip-up and no adjustment (except maybe with the hi-line trucks). I have risers for both sides, but I suspect they's be expensive to ship. Can you take pics of what you have and tell us where you are?
I have risers for both sides but the driver side looks to be missing the track. Do you have any of those? I am in Southern California.

·
Super Moderator
29,545 Posts
No sliders on the passenger side. The high back buckets will already flip forward enough to hit the windshield and the early '80s models do not have the assist strut to limit the travel. Being adjustable just compounds the issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts