Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropping a line on here for the hunter/pet lovers I know roam this sight. Born yesterday, 5 hound/Brittany Spaniel mix puppies. 2 are black and white like a killer whale, 2 are mostly white with clown face, 1 is brown. Brown one born with partial front leg, a little premature but otherwise healthy. May have a home for him though. One of the white ones has a cleft lip...tube feeding her right now. The 3 that came later have no problems. I know this site spans the country, but thought I'd let everyone know. And no....they have no political affiliation yet. :) Result of a mismatch and they were separated for 3 weeks.  Where there is a will.. there is a way. That male better get a job. {wave}Illinois.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I can't tell if this is a classified ad or a general announcement ;D  Congrats!

Randall

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess its both. Pics perhaps tomorrow. Their eyes aren't open yet. Everybody loves a puppy. The dad caught a bird in flight once and has the taste for rabbits and possums...Yuck. He isa more bird dog I think. He is a predator. I mean he sees things way before they know they are too close. The 3 legged one I think should be named either wobbles or Cassidy...like hop-a-long.  There's always room for puppies.

·
7,250 Posts
Onlydodgewilldo said:
The 3 legged one I think should be named either wobbles or Cassidy...like hop-a-long. There's always room for puppies.
Nah, call him tripod

Congrats!

Chris

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dodge88 said:
Yes, there is always room ;D

Randall
Awwwe. They are sweet too. God love a dog. And God love a dog lover. When they squeak they sound like real babies. Love it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts