1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(All my projects are redheads)

got the D out and the truck is in!

http://www.sportsnimports.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8543

The DeLoean was picked up today and started its journey to California.

I moved the truck under the carport and started stripping little things off. If you need anything, ask for it. If its little, im probably tossing it. I have all the center line trim off (and clips!)and took out all the inside.

I was amazed that the cab floor was in really good shape. no rust except surface in just a few spots. The passenger floor was not so lucky. It is rusted through and had a big plate screwed to it to patch the hole.

No worries though, ill just weld a new floor in!

my new motto: Baggies, markers, and 3x5 cards are my friend . . .

I should be getting my own digital camera this weekend for pics. Im thinking about putting a cheap old computer out in my shed to log in all the parts. THat way I dont have to worry about getting mine inside dirty.. Ill just link it in my network so i can upload pics to the web!

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
That project doesn't seem so red headed to me! Sounds like you are off to a great start! What made you switch from a dealorian (cant spell, sorry) to a Dodge truck? If it makes you feel more comfortable you could allways ad gull-wing doors to the Power Wagon :) ;) :D ;D

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had the DeLorean for 2.5 yrs and restored it to factory. It had no power and I found out I have a kidney disease. i wanted to sell it and pay off some credit cards and get all my finances in order if something bad happened to me during the treatments. Its just the right thing to do for my family.

I needed somethign to keep idle hands from the devil, so i got a childhood dream car. (grew up on Simon and Simon and Magnum PI) so im also in search of a Ferrari 308 of 328 in good shape. Red of course!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts