281 - 300 of 300 Posts

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
any pictures of it kind of sitting on the ground? lol what does that mean anyways?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
So you only sold the rockwells, and the rest of the truck is still there?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
glad your gonna finish it someday. project RCC will live again!! can't wait to see it, post some more pics, the way it is now, we like pics!

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
Well, I might be getting a set of 2 1/2 ton axles, but not toploaders.  This will cure the clearance probs I was gonna have to tackle with the top loaders, since I don't want alot of lift to keep center of gravity down.  So this thing still might live with 53" tires :)

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
These patch panels used to be the floor of Sam's old RC.  So I guess you can say that it's living on, even if it is living on in pieces.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
sanka, you dead mon?

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
Man I sure wish I left it alone in it's chopped top cage form with dana 60s.  Oh well, I still have it, might build it some day.  I still have project pavement pounder and have been working on that.  I might be taking on a 97 Grand Cherokee to make a hardcore trail rig.  Throw some 1/2 ton axles under it, or 1 tons if I get a set cheap and run some 37s or 38s.  Probably hack the crap out of it and run coilsprings.

·
Registered
298 Posts
You went crazy with that thing.  Too bad you didn't leave it when you had the 60s.

281 - 300 of 300 Posts