Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1977 M880 the picture is when i got it.. the secound pic is where i have it now. An the third is a engine picture. Its still a work in progress.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/540054
This what it looked like when i got it.

UPDATED 1-03-04
I just built and installed a RCC 4inch hanger and shackles lift for the front. I also installed some 36" Hummer tires. look at the link above

UPDATED 2-19-04
Well i think i solved my power problem. I just got a 440 Big Block to through in this bad boy. im going to clean it up first and  ive already listen to it run and it runs great. you can see a piture by clicking on the link

UPDATED 3-01-04
Got the big block all cleaned up and ready to install. picture added
UPDATED 3-04-04
New Photo Gallery
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/540054/1

UPDATED 3-22-04
Got the old engine out and getting ready to put the new one in.new pictures added

UPDATE 04-05-04
The 440 is in.

I lost track of my Updates so just keep checking the lstest post on the last page  ;D

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Your links don't work man. It says something about needing to log in.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
quite a bit of a transformation there, from start to now {cool}

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Looks good man.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Nice truck, where'd you get the wind sheild sticker?

·
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks yall. I put some work in that thing. The sticker was made a a local decal shop where i used to live. they allso did the FULL-TIME 4X4 stickers on the bed.

·
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got the truck not running for $500 bucks september of 2002 so it took a year. But the truck will never be done, yall know how that goes. I did add some more pictures one picture is what happens when your friend sall have spray paint when your not around and the other is the truck in the shed right aft paint it.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Man do i like the M880's and u done right by it so far man . A lift and it iwl be damn near invincible on the trail !!!!!! Taht and i bet the 4bbl swap was well worth it as well .

BrianT

·
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The original 2 barrel decided to lose all the gasket and piss gas everwhere so in stead of rebuilding it i put a holley 650 and 360 intake manifold on it. It made a world of differnce. ill try to post a new pic of this weekend i tried my best to flex the heavy duty suspension. So yall can look at the new pic from the link above.

·
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what do yall think of the flex pics. i know its not the greatest but pretty damn good for 6HD leaf 1900lbs springs in the front and 1 1/4 ton rear springs.

·
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would love to come to the meet in san antonio. But as you can tell from the picture i have street rated towing tires on the truck. i don't have any mud or all terrian tires right now and the truck isn't street legal i would have to tow it. So until i can get some meaty tire or some thing at least with tred im really limited on where i can wheel. im going to do the RCC front hangers and shackle this christmas and was thinking of getting hummer tires 36" on 16.5. Has any one used these tire and how to they do on trails and mud?

·
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well this weekend i just blew up my front drive shaft so im stuck in 2wd for a while. Thats what happens when your hauling a$$ up hill and the front u joint lets go and the drive shaft plow right into the ground.

·
Founder
25,730 Posts
The den is easy, our first trip there I had bald 33's and had no problem. There is an easy go around on all tough areas.

I have the hummer tires, place in Houston sells them for 39 bucks a pop. They actually perform better then I thought, I was expecting them to suck since I am use to swampers and ground hawgs. But they did pretty well, my only gripe is they aren't wide enough for me. If they were I would keep them, but I will be moving to a bigger/wider tire eventually.

1 - 20 of 372 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.