Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,334 Posts
The old A body baracudas are definately hte best A bodys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
881 Posts
All I wanna know is this.....Where the heck are all these 340 engines everyone seems to be getting? When I was looking the dang things were hard to come by ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
PhantomRam said:
All I wanna know is this.....Where the heck are all these 340 engines everyone seems to be getting? When I was looking the dang things were hard to come by ;)
They're out there Phantom. Hell, I got 4 in the shed, and one in the house...............Los
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
881 Posts
Mala-Sangre said:
PhantomRam said:
They're out there Phantom. Hell, I got 4 in the shed, and one in the house...............Los
Either Los and I are gonna be best buddies or I'm gonna put a hex on him for having all the answers!! ;D j/k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
LOL. Hey PhantomRam, my next stop, temporarily anyway, as I don't like N.J., is at my Mom's house in Riverside. So those 340s will be really close to you for a while anyway ;)............Los
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
881 Posts
Mala-Sangre said:
LOL. Hey PhantomRam, my next stop, temporarily anyway, as I don't like N.J., is at my Mom's house in Riverside. So those 340s will be really close to you for a while anyway ;)............Los
Whats not to like about good old NJ, we get NY's trash, every summer, millions(or so it seems) of vactioners crowd into our pristine state, and there's only a handfull of places to off road(legally) :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
Whats not to like about good old NJ
LOL. I won't list all the reasons I don't like Garden State. That would use up entirely unacceptable levels of bandwidth ;). Besides, I have this very same conversation everytime I talk to my Brother, who now resides there.

Yes, lots of trash spills out of N.Y., this is true. But it's still the Empire State. And if you head north away from N.Y.C., there is tons of beautiful country available.

On the 340 issue, I remember the search all too well. Once the '80s rolled in, 340s became somewhat scarce back east. And when you did find one for sale, the owner thought he was selling the map to the Atoche'. That was one of the few good things about being out here. I usually found them with country folk, who would sell everything cheap, just to get enough funds together to fix up the Chevy or Ford pick-ups they have out in the yard ;)..............Los
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top