Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still think your reality isn't scripted? Predictive Programming has been going on since the creation of Hollywood and entertainment. Here's another (one of many) trippy ones I found. It's from Heavy Metal magazine back in July of 1990 as it clearly demonstrates Donald Trump building a wall.

Enjoy

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. Leave it to our resident genius to have call of the answers. The purpose it serves is witchcraft. They MUST tell you what they want to do to you before they do it. It's the law of witchcraft! WAKE UP! You're not a conspiracy theorist - you're a coincidence theorist! You think EVERYTHING is a coincidence! OY VEY. Then explain why so many coincidences in "real life"? If Snopes tells you to jump off a bridge would you do it?!? Just because Snopes paid someone to say it was a coincidence doesn't make it true. They can tell you anything they want. There is NO SUCH THING of a coincidence! Coincidences are staged events. Just like nine eleven - staged event (no coincidences there!). Looks like you're the one who is gullible.聽

Super Moderator
Canadian country boy said:
Prattle, nonesense
No such thing as a coincidence? You are indeed, and odd duck.

You need to be looked at, in the head, by a professional. Seriously. I sometimes feel bad for replying to your nonsense, like it's an unfair fight.

Super Moderator
Wake up to the law of witchcraft?

Congrats, you have achieved an unprecedented level of stupidity.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since when has Snopes been the authority on real information?!? You guys can hurl your insults at me all you want. Just because YOU (or ANYBODY else for that matter) doesn't believe in something doesn't mean that it's not real and doesn't exist! Stop showing your ignorance. It's the reason why our countries are falling apart! Ignorance! I've been studying Satanism and witchcraft for years now and it is VERY real weather or not you believe in it!
So if nothing is a coincidence and social engineering/predictive programming are just a figment of the imagination then you guys must obviously clearly have an explanation as to why so many cartoons etc show the twin towers being destroyed! Let's hear your excuses!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to but not anymore 馃槈

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Super Moderator
Lol.....you're killing me!

The world you live in must be terrifying!
馃槇馃槇馃槇馃槇馃槇馃槇馃槇馃懝馃懝馃懝馃懝馃懝馃懝

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Registered
Witches are real, I saw them personally when I explored the ice dams that are located around the perimeter of our flat earth!聽 ::)聽 Also, I was at a flat earth convention talking about the ice dam witches, you know the kinda convention where flat earth members from around the world come and talk about conspiracies.

Super Moderator
86w250 said:
Witches are real, I saw them personally when I explored the ice dams that are located around the perimeter of our flat earth! ::) Also, I was at a flat earth convention talking about the ice dam witches, you know the kinda convention where flat earth members from around the world come and talk about conspiracies.
Please, you believe in ice? ::)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Again KThaxton - our resident genius has spoken. I'm beginning to think that you and a few others on here all live in your mom's basements still playing your fairytale video games or you're just willfully ignorant. Your level of cognitive impairment is astounding. I picture you the type that sticks his fingers in his ears and shouts "LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU! LA LA LA LA"聽 while stopping your feet.

One more time for simpletons:聽 Just because you don't believe in something or know anything about it - does - not - mean - that - it - doesn't - exist! Get it? Good.

A dog has no clue that your cellphone exists or what it's purpose is so does that mean it is not real to him or just in general? Of course not. There are lots of things that exist that you have no clue about. So until you can prove beyond any doubts that witchcraft doesn't exist you can't say that it's not real. Time to put the Kool-Aid down

Super Moderator
Oh the irony!

Canadian country boy said:
So until you can prove beyond any doubts that witchcraft doesn't exist you can't say that it's not real. Time to put the Kool-Aid down
In the grown up world, one needs to prove something DOES exist, not DOES NOT exist. Have you heard "you can't prove a negative"? So, prove your fairy-tale exists and for a good exercise, prove Zeus does NOT exist. I'll wait for both.

For me personally, to accept that something exists, I need to see some kind of evidence for it. The more ludicrous the claim, the better, and more, evidence I require.

Really though, stand back and look at what you type, you just described you and your ilk.

Super Moderator
Never in my life as an adult, would I have ever guessed I would get in an argument with another adult about whether or not witchcraft exists! Mind blowing!聽 ;D
But please, keep talking. Are there any other beliefs you have that might entertain us? Did The Wizard of Oz kinda freak you out?

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What?!? You have never heard of witchcraft or know that it exists? Oh man. Aside from me bringing a witch to your house the best I can do is show you some books that exist that explain what it is and how to do it. Its very real. Ignoring it only protects it and makes it stronger. The powers that be use witchcraft. Just look at the streets of D.C. The streets are in the shape of hex symbols everywhere.

Attachments

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here are just a few pictures of the streets of D.C.
Look it up for yourself if you don't believe me. It speaks for itself.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.