Dodge RamCharger Central banner
481 - 500 of 539 Posts

· Registered
2,844 Posts
I'm still praying daily for yall. And while I am always having irritating crap going on ( shitty job, shitty weather, plumbing & pools leaks, etc) those things really are just inconveniences compared to the load you are carrying as well as all of those folks I know battling cancer & other serious illnesses.

Bucky

· Registered
32,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #486 · (Edited)
Susan Marie Slonski-White died very peaceably Tuesday afternoon around 2:30 on January 17th surrounded by her close family and friends

it breaks my fukn heart to write this , i gotta go

· Registered
954 Posts
So sorry to hear Deano. Thoughts and prayers are with you man.

Neil

Reactions: DODGEBOYS

· Registered
2,985 Posts
You are her hero and a saint Dean. We are all here if you need to talk. May she rest in peace in the arms of our Lord and be surrounded by those who went before her. May God bless your journey from here.

· Registered
995 Posts
My condolences brother. Stay strong. You’ll see her again one day.

· Registered
782 Posts
I'm sorry for you loss. Having been one of the people who've kept up with this thread but never being able to figure out what the "right" words could possibly be; You MUST know that your dedication, love, and compassion to the love of your life was not unnoticed, by your wife, random folks on this forum; or God who loved her dearly too.

You sir, are a shining example of what a Husband and fellow men should aspire to be.

· Premium Member
5,768 Posts
I'm not sure what to say other than I pray for God to give you strength and comfort. I hope the great memories become brighter for you as you go through this trial. If anybody here can do anything to help you keep on the straight and narrow then let us know because you are important to us and we want to help any way we can.
Eric

· Administrator
29,193 Posts
So Sorry Dean. I cannot imagine what you have been through, But I have felt your pain, and seen your strength through this thread. You should be proud that You have done your best, which is a lot more then many others would have done in the same situation. Hold your head high, and retain all the good memories. Soon you can chill, and start a new chapter in your lie. Not the one you wanted, but make the best of it and drive on.

You have a ton of friends here, and around the world. Just because we are not there, do not feel that you are alone.

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,627 Posts
I'm sorry Dean. You will be OK. It just takes a little time. We are here when you're ready my friend. 👍

481 - 500 of 539 Posts