Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for 72-80 pw parts like inner fenders fenders doors and 8ft bed in pa let me know what ya got im redoing a 73 and i need anything i can get my hands on

·
Registered
109 Posts
79 bed, rust free dent free bondo free $500
79 doors, dent free bondo free slight surface rust in paint no scale $250
new aftermarket fenders in boxes $250
79 inner fenders good condition no rust through surface rust. $150
located in central ohio. will consider offers. lots of 70's parts available from the smallest to the largest
thanks ron

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Dodgeman73 said:
still neeed parts
Still have the fenders if you want them.

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
I will be scrapping a '74 W100 soon.  It's pretty rusty so none of the sheetmetal is worth saving but if you need any smaller parts or interior stuff I can see if it's worth salvaging.  I do know that it has a very nice sliding rear window that only fits the '72-'74 cabs.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Elwenil said:
I will be scrapping a '74 W100 soon. It's pretty rusty so none of the sheetmetal is worth saving but if you need any smaller parts or interior stuff I can see if it's worth salvaging. I do know that it has a very nice sliding rear window that only fits the '72-'74 cabs.
Just curious why the rear window is only 72-74? ??? I put a rear window from a 79 in my '73 Power Wagon.

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
The window from '75 up is supposed to be different.  They are different in every listing I have ever seen and a '77 sliding window would not fit in my '74 cab.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts