Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an FYI: I got a alert based on a saved search for "salvaged" brake boosters at Ebay. I picked up two a few months back, one to squirrel away for a rebuild ....and the other to install .... to see, how my original unit matches up. I forgot to delete the alert but will do that now. The search alert came back this morning. I copied two, I believe there are four total listed this morning. It may be worth a look, so anyone interested you have to do your due dilligence..just as with any other item for sale.. Regards..

1. Power Brake Booster D Models Fits 84-88 DODGE 250 PICKUP 14983906 6 Month Warranty, Tested, Fast And Free Shipping
eBay item number: 333388778578 Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

2. Power Brake Booster D Models Fits 84-93 DODGE 150 PICKUP 14901702 6 Month Warranty, Tested, Fast And Free Shipping
eBay item number: 352832621253 Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.