Nov

Maddog
DEC

PJTPW

·
Registered
17 Posts
;DGREAT !!!!!!!!

my Ramcharger here in Italy ;Dwants to be like your, so all the Toyota owners will be definetively :D destroyed during off road driving !!!

GREAT ! GREAT !!! GREAT !!!!!

Marcello

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
sweet! i won, i didnt realize i did til just now, did i win anything besides bragging rights? either way cool!!!
and yeah i made it out of that hole, the next time around though, about 2 weeks later, it was a lil softer, and alot deeper, and i blew the motor up turning 7200 rpm's, but oh well, it was fun.

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
.......and April.......and May....?

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
swamthang said:
i guess i am dumb but what is POTM ???
POTM = picture of the month. Each month members can send in a picture of their truck, then the pics get narrowed down to the finalists on the site contributers board. From there, the finalist pics get posted on the open board for everyone to vote on. The winner there is the POTM.

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
I think it died

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i was gonna ask about the POTM issue. who's supposed to be handling it? did they die?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks to everyone who voted for "the little Ramcharger that could".She sure can fly,not bad considering I went and picked her up at deercamp ran her in the tough truck competition for 4 rounds with NO damage.In fact she's there now she's retired and replaced w/ a 79 Power Wagon.More to come ...

·
5,705 Posts
mad dog said:
Thanks to everyone who voted for "the little Ramcharger that could".She sure can fly,not bad considering I went and picked her up at deercamp ran her in the tough truck competition for 4 rounds with NO damage.In fact she's there now she's retired and replaced w/ a 79 Power Wagon.More to come ...
Holy CRAP Brett that you!!! I knew that had to be you in that pic ;D Im going to the next Tuff truck IN CS just tell when it is ;D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Oh yeah its me,the monster trucks usually come to college station the end of march.I have heard they are coming back this year but I don't no the dates yet I will post them again this year.You can run ANYTHING but one word of caution,jumping is so much fun it's freaky.

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Damn Brett, I didn't know that was you up in the air. That's wild!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.