Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote for your favorite 4. Voting here will end on or about 10-31-2003.

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
i gotta go with 3-4-5-7 , and one is a nice pic,, but i prefer action shots

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
1,3,6,7. Hell, I TOOK #6! I gotta vote for it! lol ;D

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Please check your selfs that your not being a biased voter We are chosing the pics over all pics. I'm not saying any of us are but I know this is something we need to be carefull of.. and at times we need to do a self check. Even I have to do self checks.

Scott

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
No problem Scott, Had 3 that jumped out at me, just had to pick a 4th one. Drop my vote if you think it would be more fair, I understand. And you're right BTW. ;D

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I'm not the one counting votes I'm just trying to keep it far for all. as far as I care my pics can be taken out od to it not even beingclose to as good as the others. I just want this to be far for all. Heck I know a few members who wont even put there trucks in for this do to them not being popular. and thats not right. I'm just giving my $.02 I think it's up to TV as to what he counts and doesn't seeing as how he is the one taking care of this.

TV I hope I haven't stepped on your toes I was just leting everyone know what I see.

Scott

·
Registered
594 Posts
8)

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
2,3,4,7 DM you should pose the cage , like upside down or something that would be an awesome potm

·
3,752 Posts

1 - 20 of 30 Posts