Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote for your favorite 4. Voting here will end on or about 11-15-2003.

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
3,753 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Ha TV is there a way for you to put the final vote up on the open board and make it so that poeple can't reply to it in text only vote. From what I can see people are starting to chat a lot on the thread and pass around things like I voted for ... or thats mine or so and so's truck that kinda defets the point in keeping the names off the pic.

Scott

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
1, 2, 3, 7. i though i sent in a picture too ? or did i send it for next month?

·
Super Moderator
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
saw960 said:
Ha TV is there a way for you to put the final vote up on the open board and make it so that poeple can't reply to it in text only vote. From what I can see people are starting to chat a lot on the thread and pass around things like I voted for ... or thats mine or so and so's truck that kinda defets the point in keeping the names off the pic.

Scott
I don't think so. Besides, I don't think it's that big of a deal. If people want to say who's is who's, thats up to them. It's pointless to actually try to hide the identies of the truck owners when some are pretty obvious who owns them.

·
Super Moderator
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Evildriver-3 said:
i though i sent in a picture too ? or did i send it for next month?
You sent in an email, but it lacked any picture. If you want it in for November, resend it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.