Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When posting an ebay auction, please list when the auction ends. If you see an auction posted that is already ended, please let a Moderator know so they can delete it.

Otherwise, this board will fill with a bunch of expired auctions and will be hard to read. Thanks.

·
3,940 Posts
nutz said:
Do you need contacted before I post in Deals and Other Finds?
Older ebay system? Whats that?
I want to post a Truck that i see for sale in my neighborhood. Thought I'd put it up for maybe 5-7 days and then remove it , sooner if it's sells. It will say that in the ad. It's not my truck.
OK
no, you can post it.
posts that are related to "Deals and Other Finds" i usually run for 7-10 days.  if within that period it sells just post that, so i can delete thread.

if it's your vehicle or even smells like your vehicle ;D, i will transfer it to the Classifieds section.

as for the 'older ebay' system. yes, on old board we had a different system for posting ebay auctions. the previous board to that one, had this system. which means i have to physically delete the threads as they end.

·
3,940 Posts
just to make it clear.

Other Finds: Vehicles you come across on Auto Trader, Craigs List, or around the corner from your house.
These are not your vehicles or your buddies vehicles. Please post these types in Classifieds.

Other Finds, i will let run 7-10 days if they are legit. If you see this vehicle sell, then please post that as well so i may delete the thread before the 7-10 days are up.

Thank You.

·
3,940 Posts
Please post a Craigslist as shown.

Craigslist Detroit: 79 RC, 360 cheap..etc...
or
CL Detroit...........

don't have to use bold but ya get the point.....:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts