Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posted a bunch of pics to my new "website"
www.CruisingRam.ramchargercentral.com
Check out the convertable 69 Coronet 500, it's the next big deal for me!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Dang CR, you're a man of many toys! I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think that old Cherokee is my favorite. I know I'd miss it if I had it, built it, and sold it, that's for sure. Guess I'm just sucker for those old tanks. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do miss the Jeep, and I will try to remember to scan some more pics of it. It was a sweet ride, but it paid for my Cummins, so the ending is bitter sweet LOL- The one I don't have an "on-line" pic of that I also recently sold, that really turned out nice, and cheaply due to parts I had collected, was a 74 Cuda. I was super trick, with Rance EFI, Kiesler 5 speed, and eddy headed 500 Ci low deck motor, flared fenders, the whole deal. With all those exotic parts, paint and body work, I was out less than 3k- and sold it for a huge pile of money and trade for more parts!

Unfortunately for that car- well, two things, wanting to finish my property stuff, and too small to load and unload family, those back seats are a bitch really, should have really been a two seater LOL

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
nice valiants i got one myself.... i love those things... the rest rock to

1 - 9 of 9 Posts