Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do my sentences get exploded when I post a reply?
I get these spaces where they shouldn't be.It all looks right
before I send it.

Michael

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I would think that it were tab stops, but I don't think that you can actually use the tab key on your keyboard, writing a post (it'll jump out of the text box, at least in the browser I use)....

so, long story short: it's one more mystery, just like area 51, roswell and how the cream gets into the donuts ;) Sorry, don't really have an answer....this was only your last post in your picture thread, or are there any else?

·
Registered
5,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys, I only hit enter when I get to the end of a sentence.
Sometimes the spaces are in different spots than they were the time before in my post when I log in.Crazy stuff.Thanks for
checking on it for me.Gonna clean my pc up and scan for
probs and see if that helps.

Michael

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
well, first of all, you don't need to hit enter at the end of the line, the text will jump automatically in a new line, so don't worry.
those spaces are weird, since when do you experience this problem? older posts seem to be ok....

·
Premium Member
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't been on as much lately(fishing has been GOOD!) I think last week maybe this started.The entering thing is a habit I've gotten from work, the hand held data collecter I use makes me enter everything before moving ahead.I didn't use enter this time and cleaned and swept the pc,maybe it will come out right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts