Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling left over parts from projects past. here's what I have:
'75-'80 roof with semi-rare roof rack. Good glass, a little rust under the side windows. $75

'74 Frameless doors, no door panels or interior handles. Good window regulators, glass, and side mirrors. Fiberglass frame caps are there, too. Very little rust, though the leading edge of the drivers door is creased from the door opening too far. Both doors have massive speaker holes cut in them, too, unfortunately. $75/pair

Teal interior from a '79, includes dash surround, glovebox door, visors, and door panels with nice arm rests. Not cracked or chalky. $50

Steering box with pump, big block pump brackets. Needs new return line-$50

Recently rebuilt rear driveshaft. Needs 1 new ujoint due to last owner not taping the caps upon removal. $50 Brake master cylinder/brake booster, worked great when pulled. $25

All prices are obo. Parts located 45 min. south of Portland in Hubbard, OR. I will edit this posting as things sell. Please email powerwagoncrazy <at> msn.com or call me (Rob) on my cell at (503) 980-8seven97. Thanks!

·
Banned
66 Posts
sent you a PM

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything still available- feel free to make offers!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Will you sell the roof rack without the roof?  Also, post up some pics of the '66 crew!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts