Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for a POP TOP RC should look at the building east of this body shop. When I was down in Charlotte I saw this on a drive to get some food. It looks to be a green 77/78 RC just sitting. I didn't stop to look at it so I know nothing but it's worth a shot for someone looking for one. ;D According to the google street view it's for sale. {cool}

Go to Google maps and type in this address. 5010 Wilkinson Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28208-5446
go to your left and it's sitting in the next building parking lot.

It's west of Charlotte on 74 abut 8 miles out. If you find the place click on the little yellow guy and place him in front of the building it will show you the RC. LOL.......... you can move around from there to get other views. ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice...wouldn't you know I was right near there this morning and now I'm in WV. Definitely worth a look when I get back. Not too many people rolling in poptop RCs in that part of town. Dibs!

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmmmattd said:
Dibs! LMBO! Hey that's why I posted this. I'd like to see someone get it and put her on the road again.

Too bad I had 73 Charger on the trailer or I may have just brought it back to PA with me. LOL.......... :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
...had to throw the dibs out there in case there were any other Charlotte area guys ready to steal my thunder. I've been looking for a poptop all over for a while, it would be sweet to find a decent one 30 minutes from my house.

Got pics of that 73 Charger? That was my first car: red SE with a white vinyl top, 318, auto with a Dana 60 and 4.88s. Guy I bought it from thought the steep gears would make it fast - top speed was only about 65 but it got there real quick.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mmmmattd said:
...had to throw the dibs out there in case there were any other Charlotte area guys ready to steal my thunder. I've been looking for a poptop all over for a while, it would be sweet to find a decent one 30 minutes from my house.

Got pics of that 73 Charger? That was my first car: red SE with a white vinyl top, 318, auto with a Dana 60 and 4.88s. Guy I bought it from thought the steep gears would make it fast - top speed was only about 65 but it got there real quick.
73 with 78K on the clock and a #'s matching 400. ;) Triple black with a bench seat! :eek: ;D

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts