Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these exist. I need to replace my crappy old rear leaf spring bushing with a good set of poly bushings. I have order the two different sets offered at Autozone and both where wrong. The big thing is finding one with the 9/16" hbolt hole. all of the ones I got had 1/2" holes. anyone have part number or a web site? I actually contacted enery suspension and they even gave me the wrong number! Thanks for any info.

Mike

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe they are 5/8" then. They are the bolts that are used in the RCC Shackle flip I bought ages ago.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just measured and it is the bolts that take a 15/16" socket size. I am certain these are now 5/8" bolts. I just tried to fing a poly bushing this size to no avail. though. I will keep on searching...

Mike

·
29,389 Posts
I don't know if this information will be helpful to you, but.....
I just recently replaced one of the bolts on the front of the rear spring on my 86 RC. The bolt is a 5/8-18. It is a special bolt that has a smaller head on it than a normal 5/8 would have.
I could not find this special bolt (it has the smaller head in order to fit throught the hole on the inside of the frame). So I used an allen head, 5/8 bolt, and it's head fits throught that hole just fine.
Which part number did Energy Suspension give you? I found part # 5.2102 on their website, but I haven't ordered it yet. Is this the # they gave you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts