Dodge RamCharger Central banner

POLICE RAMCHARGERS

9K views 35 replies 20 participants last post by  Kodiak 
#1 ·

See less See more
#5 ·
you can add my 86 (the one in my profile) as a result of becoming anex-cop rc

#6 ·
I would like to know where the bumper came from on the white rig with the yellow stripe!

Reminds me of the Simon & Simon Power Wagon,AWESOME bumper there. The way peole drive here i could have a good time with one of those jewel's! ;D

#7 ·

Ex US Park Ranger RC 360, 4bbl, 4X4, HD radiator and trans cooler. Still has the spotlight and holes in the dash from the radio and it had a hole in the roof from the lightbar. The previous owner put aluminum wheels on it and that wing on the roof. Yes, I painted it myself.. ;D

#9 ·
Elpasoram said:
I would like to know where the bumper came from on the white rig with the yellow stripe!

Reminds me of the Simon & Simon Power Wagon,AWESOME bumper there. The way peole drive here i could have a good time with one of those jewel's! ;D
its the same type of bumber most older wrecker/towtrucks had. find a place that sells wreckers, id i bet they can order u one

Duane

#10 ·
that ain't rust,it's texas/mexican mud! you haven't seen the movie lone wolf mcquade have you?
Well, that's where my love for the Ramcharger started.....I was 16 in those days,must be almost for 20 years now...i'm 36...and i swore i would have a Ramcharger one day...Pretty expensive to maintain in Belgium (Europe).but the nicest 4x4 ever built,would buy it new if they still built it... ::) ;)

#12 ·
jpaitala said:
OBXCHARGER said:
that ain't rust,it's texas/mexican mud! you haven't seen the movie lone wolf mcquade have you?
No I haven't seen that movie... Have I missed a lot??
well................HELL YEAH! you' ll just have to rent and see. the RC should have won an Oscar for it's performance.

#13 ·
Here is the DARE RC for the city that we live in.... Lebanon City Police Dept... We happened to get lucky one day and see it while we had the camera with us so we got a few pics... Thought you might enjoy it... Brian will be getting more shots of it mainly of the inside on Monday and will have them up monday evening....

Attachments

#18 ·
Very cool pictures Shannon. Maybe he'll want to go wheeling with us sometime. ;D ;D

#19 ·
Ok, ok! I will put the light bar on! Stop tempting me! LOL! I have been trying to figure out weather or not to do it since it BARELY fits in the garage now but if I am gonna re-do the body mounts and put lights on top anyways,might as well do it all right! Will post pics when I am done.
Chris

#20 ·
hey shannon, were those Michigan plates on that?!

#23 ·
cool, the DARE rig can plow while teaching youngins about drugs

#24 ·
I got a Police RamCharger. It was used to hunt poachers for the Illinois State Police. It was also used as to push cars out of the way. It is a 1993 RamCharger "LE" with no "LE" equpiment. Has a 318 Magnum with A518 auto. Block heater, factory roll bar and a bunch of other cop goodies.

Ryan

#25 ·
That Dare RC is sweet...and I can't get over that push bumper, wish I could find one...

#26 ·
One of the RC's above is the exact twins to mine. You can see the Illinois state truck with the yellow stripe and the same bumper. Hell, it could have been my truck before I bought it.

Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.