Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
YankeeHick79 said:
hey shannon, were those Michigan plates on that?!
No, that's a PA municipal tag.

Ian

cool, the DARE rig can plow while teaching youngins about drugs

I got a Police RamCharger. It was used to hunt poachers for the Illinois State Police. It was also used as to push cars out of the way. It is a 1993 RamCharger "LE" with no "LE" equpiment. Has a 318 Magnum with A518 auto. Block heater, factory roll bar and a bunch of other cop goodies.

Ryan

That Dare RC is sweet...and I can't get over that push bumper, wish I could find one...

One of the RC's above is the exact twins to mine. You can see the Illinois state truck with the yellow stripe and the same bumper. Hell, it could have been my truck before I bought it.

Ryan

This is interesting. I bought my RC at an auction over 3 years ago. It was used by the Fire Chief is a nearby town and you can still see the markings on the body where their decals used to be. There were holes in the floor and dash, for equipment assumably. Its a '90, it has the 318 and a 2bbl holley tbi. The springs sag so I had to add blocks to squeeze the bfg 33x12.5 under it. Is this anything out of the ordinary? I think it's a normal RC but now I'm not sure. I assumed it had the 727 tranny, but the god to honest truth is, ive never bothered checking, but it doesnt have overdrive and as far as I know it has the full time 4wd. Maybe a vin check would be in order.

The guy that had the RC before me had to be involved in some stuff...it had fire decals on the windows, a coast guard station parking permit on the bumper and it still has the front and rear wigwag setup in it...

RED90RC said:
The guy that had the RC before me had to be involved in some stuff...it had fire decals on the windows, a coast guard station parking permit on the bumper and it still has the front and rear wigwag setup in it...
What is a front and rear wigwag setup? Not trin to be a smart ass! Just wonderin cuzz I dont know ;D

Alternating flashing lights. Right side, then left side etc, etc.

Usually head and tail, I have an aftermarket one that can go anywhere tho.

The setup is two swith boxes...one wires into the front high beams and when activated flashes the high beams alternately...the other does the same thing with the rear taillight...although the rear box isn't wired in and I can only seem to trace the wire so far...when I have a free afternoon to just crawl around I will figure it out...

yeah that steven segal movie was Marked For Death, that was the movie that sparked my passion for the blazer/bronco eater. Then i say lone wolf McQuade. that movie IS NOT EXAGGERATING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Great thread!!! Great pics and info. Thank's guys and gal for your contrbutions. I especially like the DARE R/C. Really cool!!! ;D

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.